Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

I'm probably gonna regret this later but

Timonium Target last night had 3 Leader Brawls, 4 G1 color Starscreams and 2 Ultimate Bumblebees.

Walmart in Hunt Valley had a Voyager Megatron still in the case. I opened it before I left but didn't buy it.

For MISB Collectors, every Brawl had a busted up looking package. The window is dented and cracked on every one.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Columbia Target has 3 Leader Brawls and 4 G1 Voyager Starscream's right now.

Starscream looked pretty fugly to me in the initial images I saw, but once I saw it in person, it was an instant must-have.

I agree with you on the Starscream thing. Brawl, Man I wish I had the cash.

• 2 weeks later...

ATTENTION ALL MARYLAND TFans!!!!

Be at the Target in Aberdeen at 8:00 am tomorrow morning. I was just there 2 minutes before they closed and they had 11 G1ed movie Jazzes, and 4 G1ed movie Starscreams. This is not a joke. I bought one of the 12 Jazzes they had, and I'm sooooo glad I did. He's just tooooooo much G1 goodness.

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot to post this Yesterday afternoon but the Port Covington Walmart had 2 25th Ann Cobra box sets. They also had 2 sgl Cobra Commander figs. Transformers........forget about it.

Port Covington Walmart had Arcee, Longarm, Dreadwing, Payload and Final battle Jazz an hour ago when I left. They had 2 Bumblebees but me and another man took them.

Welcome here! I got lucky last week. BB is one of those guys were you have to be in the store as soon as it arrives. Dont worry though, they're putting more than one in a case now.

Wal-Mart near Arundel Mills had more or less all the Deluxes, including Bumblebee, Dropkick, Recon Barricade, Final Battle Jazz, Arcee, Longarm, the whole shebang. I picked up a Bumblebee, Dropkick, and RR Frenzy.

Also had every Real Gear, including Wave 3. And a bunch of Leader Brawls.

I'm so damn happy.