Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

Woohoo! I was finally in the right place at the right time tonight at Towson TRU. I got a stock guy to open the fresh new alt box and............No not Dcharge or Prowl :tfsad but I gots me a Swerve now. He looks 5 times better in person. Gave em the sticker. It looks a bit cartoony against his dark red car body but still looks right. I almost feel guilty taking the only one but I bet the other 3 guys who got one before didn't think of me. Another down side is now those Grims, Ravages, Swindles and Windchargers will be there forever. On top of that I know the Target around the corner will never reorder their stock until they get rid of the single Grim and Swindle.

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lakeforest kb has dark scorpy

Towson Walmart has like 3 Dark scorps. Please some one buy em and their Vectors and Crumples

Old stuff clearance, in case anybody cares:

Dundalk Ollies has 10 Universe Sunstorms, $8.  Also tons of Energon BTR.  2 black Energon Starscreams for $5 each.  Tons of GI Joe BTR too if you like those. 

Interesting - Eastpoint mall Value City has Energon Prime and Galvatron for $15 each.  About three of each.  Also some other smaller Energon.

Old stuff clearance, in case anybody cares:

Dundalk Ollies has 10 Universe Sunstorms, $8.  Also tons of Energon BTR.  2 black Energon Starscreams for $5 each.  Tons of GI Joe BTR too if you like those. 

Interesting - Eastpoint mall Value City has Energon Prime and Galvatron for $15 each.  About three of each.  Also some other smaller Energon.

I didn't even know they the sold TFs?! The last time I was at Value City was on route 40 when Armada was out.  They had nutin'!