Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

crap, now I have to figure out if I want Jetfire or want to hold out for the Classics version

Let me help you. Think of you Titanium Megs :tftongue

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Target in Timonium had the second batch of 3" Titanium TFs and new SW cans. I bought Smokescreen and Bumblebee and left Prime. This was all on Sunday so who knows what's there. Alt Prime was there too that day

Well everybody pick one up in case...it was luck of the draw that I found the one and only Prime I ever saw.

I just dont understand why Target or Hasbro think they are benefiting by having EMPTY shelves for months on end.

i mean i get it - in previous years there were shelfwarmers by the ton, so order new ones cautiosly. But for crying out loud order new ones when the old sell out an hour after it hits the shelf!!!!

It isn't so much Hasbro...the stores order only as much as they want to (like, when excecs sit down and say "we will buy this many thousand" or whatever).

Okay you said Target....nevermind :redface

Arundel Mills Walmart has two GF Prime's. First I saw of him in the area...

I thought he was a normal acurance? I've been seeing him in Walmart in Towson and Hunt Valley

even so - hasbro would be aware that Target only bot 10 cases for the entire chain.

Or at least you would think that there would be some sort of dialoge back and forth.

(of course i am exagerating to make a point - but the point (see above mention of empty shelves) is valid.)

crap, now I have to figure out if I want Jetfire or want to hold out for the Classics version

Let me help you. Think of you Titanium Megs :tftongue

Actually I'm hearing a lot of good things about these two.

Apparently they're much better/tighter than the first wave Prime/Megatron.

I'm still hoping to find a WW Prime but Megatron is out indefinately for me. :tflaugh

I can think of better ways to blow 25 CND. :tfevil