Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Target in Rockville has Titanum Megs....also HAD an Alt OP....ummm...but yeah...I found it burried behind Primus figures on the Sunstreaker...sorry man...lol

Columbia Target *had* bendy Prime, Unicron, QuickMix, and Menasor.

Also had a new shipment of Cars the movie 1/55 cars. Anyone else hunting them down for their kids? They are rarer than platinum it seems... As soon as the guy opened a box, people descended on him like zombies to brains...

Anyway, went in for a doorstop, came out $85 poorer....

Target in Towson has revamped into the store of my dreams. the Action fig section is beatiful. They have every thing, Ben 10 toys, All the new Sigma 6 stuff *minus the latest waves of commando and soldier* 3 and 6" Titaniums *only Megs cause I bought the last 6" Prime. Primus minus Unicron head No new alts either. The 3 inch cans were prettier in person. I'm a sucker for small figs

355 TRU had two each of 6" Tit Prime/Megs this morning (bought a Prime ZOMG HE R00LZ), ONE Alt (Skids), some Cybertron sh*t, and some little 3" Tit guys

but I scored the SW Tit A-Wing :thumb

Rio Target and Wheaton Target both have a bunch of new 3" Tit figures FOR FIFTEEN FRIGGIN BUCKS and they will not change the price no matter what you tell them..... oy

^ he does rules. Did you take him out carefully or did you just rip the box up? Megs looked so cool in the box too. I noticed his arms aren't attached though. *for fake articulation purposes?*

I saw Prime and there were two Megs left on Thursday in Target in Towson, MD