Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

Have you seen Alt Prime or Mirage in our neck of the woods at all yet?

Not in Fredrick but I did get them at Arundel Mills Mall Wal-Mart as per pervious post. Alt Prime was in the Hagerstown Wal-Mart a while back (I didn't get him but a scalper I know did), but last week they were still overstocked with the Rics and Rolls from that assortment. O Atomic Comics in Hagerstown has the Titaniums but I don't know the price (know it's prob about 8.00 more than retail). Hope this helps

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks.

Although I did manage to pick up both Prime and Megs 6" Titaniums @ the 355 TRU in Giathersburg today. :thumb

Prime kicks all kinds of ass but I will be trading Megs in The End Cap

That sucks.

Although I did manage to pick up both Prime and Megs 6" Titaniums @ the 355 TRU in Giathersburg today. :thumb

you fucker! :tflaugh

eh, I'm not really looking for them anyway... I'm waiting for Tit Scourge and Roddy Prime :drool

also, is it just me, but did 10th Primal and Megs just totally dry up after an initial showing? My son really wants them now that I have them, and I can't friggin find them anywhere.

That sucks.

you Powerglideer! :tflaugh

eh, I'm not really looking for them anyway... I'm waiting for Titanium Scourge and Roddy Prime :drool

also, is it just me, but did 10th Primal and Megs just totally dry up after an initial showing? My son really wants them now that I have them, and I can't friggin find them anywhere.

:tflaugh I know. I was planning on getting both Beast Megs and Primal for my daughters since they like *animal bots*. I heard somewhere that TRU will have an exclusive Primal vs. Megs pack soon. Not sure though. If so I`ll get them that one.

Oh yeah...G1 Titanium Scourge kicks ass too!!!!

355 tru has primus w/ unicron head (got one, impressed)

can't find bloody BW 10th megs or primal...nor 6" titaniums....

I saw em....couldn't afford them at the time though

355 tru has primus w/ unicron head (got one, impressed)

can't find bloody BW 10th megs or primal...nor 6" titaniums....

ah thats because i took a titanium prime an megs that were there yesterday about 6pm

left 1 prime, but his faceplates paint was worn off, more blue than silver