Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

I'm in the White Marsh area and I have a couple of 'secret' spots I don't mind sharing for those in my area. 

First is the Route 40 West TRU (not really close to White Marsh, but 30 minutes away).  It's an old dumpy TRU - not remolded like the current ones.  It's cool 'cause it's just like you remember from being a kid in the 80's.  It doesn't seem to get too much collector traffic.  It was one of the stores that basically blew out *all* of the reissues for < $8, and I don't mean just Grapple...  There is also a Walmart on the way there on Rt. 40 that is usually pretty stocked. 

My other fave spot is just over the line in Newark, DE.  There is a Walmart, Kmart, and TRU within a 7 mile radius.  At TRU, I end up competing with what seems to be one or two other guys for new Alts.  They seem to keep a really good stock.  I got Wheeljack and Shockblast there right away, and I've seen Swerve (don't want him, gone now).  The Walmart is stocked heavy with Cybertron, and yesterday had four Primes, which are the only one's I've seen.  Then the Kmart.  This place is pretty good for finding stuff that's be gone for a while.  I was stoked to find a Energon Shockblast there for $20 the other day...  I feel like I have Newark almost all to myself...

All in all White Marsh is a pretty good spot.  You can hit the Bel Air, Towson, 40 West, Glen Burnie, and 40 East TRU's in about 2 hours, and each has a Target and Walmart nearby...

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found in Lavale MD....( Western Maryland ) Bought one of each below. Still had plenty of each....Found on July 30

Optimus Prime

Hot Shot

Vector Prime

Jet Fire

Over Haul

Scattershot

Minicon Team

Minicon Speed Team

Landmine

Over Ride

Red alert

Clocker

Megatron

Thundercracker

Starscream

Crumplezone

Ransack

Dirt Boss

Hard Top

Wreckloose

Thanks you cjs229over at tfw2005.  I was at the Towson Target at 8:00am this morning and grabbed the only Alt Swerve that they had. :thumb

The funny thing is that their was to older guys standing in line and the one said he is on disability because he is unable to work. Well when the doors opened I took off speed walking to the transformers aisle. Well wouldn't know it, the guy who can't work is right on my tail.  :tfhuh  Well I get to the transformer aisle and grab the alt swerve, but I don't see the other guy until I walk past the hotwheels aisle. There is him and his buddy looking at the hotwheels. Damn hotwheels scaplers. Made me work up a sweat for no reason. :tfmad

Anyway, this is what I seen in my travels today.

White Marsh Target- Two Alt Grimlocks, one Swindle, no Swerve, All Cybertron except for Red alert and Overide.

White Marsh Walmart- All Cyberton, one Energon Galvatron $30, Alt Swindle and Alt windcharger $15, Energon C1 and C2 Basic combiners $5, Energon Landmine and Scorpnock $21

Pikesville Target (695 and Reiserstown Rd)- All Cybertron, Except for Override and Red alert, no sign of Alt Swerve case

Columbia Target ? (Rt 100 at Rt 29)- All Cyberton. They had one Red alert but the package was slighty opened on the bottom left, No overide, Two Alt Grimlocks, one Swindle, no Swerve

Columbia Target ? (off rt 175 on Dobbin Rd)- All cybertron except red alert and overide, Two Alt Grimlocks, one Swindle, no Swerve

Columbia ToyRus ? (Off rt 175 on Dobbin rd)- All Cybertron, they had two Red alerts and one Overide, Two Alt Grimlocks, one Swindle, no Swerve

Owings Mills Toyrus- All Cybertron, no Red alert or Overide, Two Alt Grimlocks, one Swindle, no Swerve

Owings Mills Target- All cybertron, No Red alert or Overide, Two Alt Grimlocks, one Swindle, no Swerve.

Thanks you cjs229over at tfw2005.  I was at the Towson Target at 8:00am this morning and grabbed the only Alt Swerve that they had.   :thumb

You have to be joking I havent seen Alts at that Target for months and Now you take the only Swerve :tfmad I hope Grimlock and Swindle go fast but how can they with TRU right around the corner shelf clogged with them.