Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just picked up Swerve!!  :thumb

TRU on 355 in Gaithersburg(10:10 am)

They must have received 2 cases because there were 2 there along with 5 Grimlocks, and 3 Swindles that were not there yesterday at 3:30 pm.

They were also putting up some more figs for you Cybertron fans.

-Supreme Starscream(2), with Megs and Prime!

Ha! I was there at 11:00 and I must have got the second Swerve since there were no more to be seen after that.  :thumb

I live in Fred. and work near Gaithersburg. Who knows, maybe I`ll see you around WM. Let the snaking begin!  ;)

Fred TRU restock Cybertron

They had them all and lots of them..

Prime, Megs, Screamer, Scourge, Jetfire, Vector Prime, Crumplezone, Thundercracker, Hotshot, Inchup, and all the other POS scouts.  :thumb

Fred Target has all the TFU and Energon on clearance so the Cybertron line must be waiting to hit the shelves there too.  I hate paying top dollar at TRU  :tdown

Cybertron is in north Baltimore County. 

Kmart on Route 1 in Perry Hall is full of Cybertron - had everything but Prime and Megatron (about 6 Starscreams).

Rosedale TRU had all Cybertron but Prime.  3 Megs and 3 Starscreams.  Swerve was obviously here lately too, as evidenced by all of the Grimlocks.  Also had one Shockblast.

You beat me to it by a 1/2 hour. BASTARD!!  :thumb

Yup. I'm one of the biggest hunters in MD and also post all my findings (as long as they haven't been posted before), and normally find (or at lest post) before any other TFans do. Also man there seems to be a lot of TFans in Fredrick seems we would bump into each other more often. Also good to see you made it to Fredrick in one pice Zuke hope you like it :thumb

Yup. I'm one of the biggest hunters in MD and also post all my findings (as long as they haven't been posted before), and normally find (or at lest post) before any other TFans do. Also man there seems to be a lot of TFans in Fredrick seems we would bump into each other more often. Also good to see you made it to Fredrick in one pice Zuke hope you like it :thumb

:tfevil  I too have good luck finding the ever elusive or newly released TFs before most others do.  I hope my luck carries over to MD.  I managed to find Alt Grimlock and Windcharger, Shockblast and Wheeljack about the same time they first got sighted. I do have a hugh disadvantage here though...I don't know my way around yet. :tdown One thing of many that is different in MD than Mass is the amount of TRU.  In Mass I lived an in area that had 6 TRUs all within a 45min drive.  Not that TRU has a great past for keep good stock, but they do have exclusives.... (sets eyes for VectorPrime Starscream 2 pack and Prowl).  I am not after Swerve so if I see him I am not buying him and will report it here.

Maybe MD TFans should have a get together and trade/sell/buy some of our figs???

:tfevil  I too have good luck finding the ever elusive or newly released TFs before most others do.  I hope my luck carries over to MD.  I managed to find Alt Grimlock and Windcharger, Shockblast and Wheeljack about the same time they first got sighted. I do have a hugh disadvantage here though...I don't know my way around yet. :tdown   One thing of many that is different in MD than Mass is the amount of TRU.  In Mass I lived an in area that had 6 TRUs all within a 45min drive.  Not that TRU has a great past for keep good stock, but they do have exclusives.... (sets eyes for VectorPrime Starscream 2 pack and Prowl).  I am not after Swerve so if I see him I am not buying him and will report it here.

Maybe MD TFans should have a get together and trade/sell/buy some of our figs???

I'd be up for that...

oh and Wildside...I live a half mile a way from the 355 TRU, so you gotta beat me as well heh heh heh. though I do work late down in VA righ tnow.

But if you want to get this together I may be able to host.

One thing of many that is different in MD than Mass is the amount of TRU.  In Mass I lived an in area that had 6 TRUs all within a 45min drive.  Not that TRU has a great past for keep good stock, but they do have exclusives.... (sets eyes for VectorPrime Starscream 2 pack and Prowl). 

The only other TRU's within 45 minutes of you are the one in Hagerstown (witch is down the street from me and about 25-30 min) or the one in Laurel (about 45 mins). There are other TRU's in MD but not within 45 mins were I grew up (College Park MD) there were 3 within 30 mins (now there's only two due to ones of thems roof collapsing and closing the store down). Need any help finding places a could try to help  :thumb . As the the trade/sell/buy I'm not interested in getting rid of any of my TFormers but allways looking to complete my G1 collection.