Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ruined this surprise by ordering and getting WJ last week. But Im still happy for you guys ;)

Hello all.  I am about 30 days away from moving from Mass to the Frederick, MD area.  Man I can't wait to leave this liberal, super expensive, cold and snowy hell hole....but anyway.

Luckly I found Wheeljack here in Mass a few weeks ago.  Anyway I was wondering if you guys could post some names of local Toy/comic "hobby" shops in MD or northren VA, that sell older TF stuff.  I know they are usually way over priced but I still like to go and look. :eek

Oh and do you guys ever have meet ups?

Thanks

Z

Hello all.  I am about 30 days away from moving from Mass to the Frederick, MD area.  Man I can't wait to leave this liberal, super expensive, cold and snowy hell hole....but anyway.

Luckly I found Wheeljack here in Mass a few weeks ago.  Anyway I was wondering if you guys could post some names of local Toy/comic "hobby" shops in MD or northren VA, that sell older TF stuff.  I know they are usually way over priced but I still like to go and look. :eek

Oh and do you guys ever have meet ups?

Thanks

Z

so you want to get away from a liberal, expensive area and you're moving to MD...... :lol

Well you should be okay in Frederick. The closer you get to D.C. the more liberal and expensive it gets.

There's a place in Wheaton MD that I go to occasionally (Wheaton is just north of DC) called..... aw crap I can't remember the name right now. But he has a ton of vintage stuff - lots of G1 and some G2 etc. His prices are high but are negotiable. I also think there's a place out west more (Arundel Mills area?) that is a Jap import type place. I hear that's booty expensive though.

I also think there's a place out west more (Arundel Mills area?) that is a Jap import type place. I hear that's booty expensive though.

There actually is a place in Arundel Mills Mall that Imports a lot of Jap Transformer stuff but it's about double what you would pay on most Websites. If your looking for a comic shop in Fredrick you could hit Brainstorm comics as I go there some times and its a nice shop.

For those that live in northern MD, I was in the Christiana Deleware TRU today (I work in DE), and they had just stocked their ALTs. 

They had FOUR Shockblasts, FOUR Wheeljacks (I bought one), two Ravages, and two Windchargers.

This TRU is off of exit 4 on 95.  It's about 50 minutes from my house in White Marsh.

• 1 month later...

aight kiddies, for those still needing a unicron fix, KB in lakeforest mall has em for 29.99!! Mind you, my orange one was killed by my ex room mate...and I had wanted the E one...I got both :D but there are others left!