Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

:clap well i like to say what i have got in the last 2 week's!!

let's see oh ya i got slugslinger at target saint charles rock road! $ 9.89

demolishor n cyclonus repaints!! at kb in the mills mall ( missoir bottom)

each cost 13.99! ................. sorry no more repaints of cycloneus or demoleshor :tdown :tdown :tdown

post-6-1098491134.jpg

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesterday 10/17/04 At Target in Timonium I saw Nemesis Prime and Silverstreak. They had one of each left. At Walmart I noticed that their deluxe Transformers were $7.44. Targets sale is cheaper right now though at $6.88 but I think Walmarts is regular price.

ok lengthy sighting here:

Bel Air: target on 24 by the Harford mall: A hand full of doomlocks and comman ravages, 3 4 universe Nemisis prime's and 2 Shockblasts.

Bel Air: Toys'R'Us on 24 by Harford Mall: 4 Prime and Megs 2 packs, 6 omega Supremes, 4 Autobot Skids, and too many to count of: Shockblast, Cliffjumper, Mirage, Dreadwing, Energon Iron Hide,. Landmine, Scorpy and all the new Deluxes...literally looks like about 3-4 cases of each of these, even more for the ultras!! Oh and 2 armadacrons

Bel Air- Wal*mart off 24 by 95: Not awhole lot of anything, a couple new deluxes and a couple new basics, thats pretty much it :(

Bel Air- Target Greatland off 24 by Wal*Mart: again not much of anything thing, actuall about the same as wal*mart

Aberdeen- Target off 95: 2 Nemisis Primes, a hand full of deluxes and a hand full of basics. Of Note: Stock people say they are expecting a new shipment of universe ultras at the end of the month.

Ok thats it

10/23

Wal-Mart

Hagerstown

9:30 pm

found Universe Air Raid and Wind Sheer (bought the only one). Also all of the new Mega Universe with about 4 of each. Energon Landquake and Bulkhead (left them as I allready have them). Powerlink package Megatron (hope they sell so they get Galvatron when he comes out). Three Dead Ends and about 4 Hounds and 4 Silverstreaks. And all the new Deluxe and Basic Energon with a lot coun't even count pegs and top of the shelfs filled to the brim :thumb

10/31

3:00 pm

Target

Germantown

2 Nemisis Primes

Alternators

2 Tracks (I grabbed 1)

1 Meister (I grabbed it)

2 Hound

3 Deadend

2 Silverstreak

A lot of new Energon basics and Deluxes

2 each Energon Cliffjumper and Hound

2 each Energon Landquake and Bulkhead

and last but not least about 5 Energon Unicrons

Have at them :clap

:usa

This is nothing compared to the Meister and Tracks sightings but I've finally seen Dead End, Hound and Silverstreak at Target in Timonium on Sat. Nov. 30th. I also so Energon Ironhide and Jetfire selling for $9.98.

can some one from maryland help me out.......... I am going to visit my grandparents in Silver Springs (about 20 minutes north of Washington DC) next week and was wondering what transformers where at the TRU near Wheaton Plaze (Wheaton MD)... does anyone regularly check that store... and what about the old comic book/old toy shop on the otherside of Wheaton Plaza... they used to have tons of great G1 figures... but I have been to maryland in about 3 years and dont know if these places are still around... can someone help a fellow fan out?