Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hagerstown TRU

Alt Tracks,  had 4 blue ones, now they have 3.  :tftongue

Yo man I was just there and didn't see them (of course I wasn't even looking for them, also what time did you see them as I just called and they don't have any left) did see Dreadwing and Energon Ironhide. You live in Hagerstown. Also saw Dredwing Energon Ironhide and Cliffjumper at Fredrick and also saw Soundwave and Space Case in Ellocot city Target. :thumb

9/24

Soundwave and Space Case

5:30 pm

Ellecot City

Target

Only one they had

Dreadwing, Energon Ironhide, Cliffjumper

7:00 pm

Fredrick

TRU

Brought the only Dreadwing left the two

Ironhide's (not enofe money).

Also as stated before I saw one Dreadwing and one Energon Ironhide at the TRU in Hagerstown :thumb

Hagerstown TRU

Alt Tracks,  had 4 blue ones, now they have 3.  :tftongue

Yo man I was just there and didn't see them (of course I wasn't even looking for them) did see Dreadwing and Energon Ironhide. You live in Hagerstown. Also saw Dredwing Energon Ironhide and Cliffjumper at Fredrick and also saw Soundwave and Space Case in Ellocot city Target. :thumb

I hate you Maryland guys so much. :punch :stone I can't wait to move there!!!

Up here in Mass, 50miles from Hasbro world HQ, we just got Alt Hound and Mirage/Cliffjumper on the shelf. :( :tdown

I hate you Maryland guys so much. :punch :stone I can't wait to move there!!!

Up here in Mass, 50miles from Hasbro world HQ, we just got Alt Hound and Mirage/Cliffjumper on the shelf. :( :tdown

Well at lest you found Shockblast (I have yet to see him and had to spend 45.00 on the Superlink version)

Hagerstown TRU

Alt Tracks, had 4 blue ones, now they have 3. :tftongue

Please tell me your serious!?

Dont get my hope up.

Any who,

Date: 9/24/04

Time:8pm

Store(s):Toy R Us, Target

Which Figures: Towline, Downshift, Insection

City:Towson

State/Country: MD

Notes:I didn't see any new $19.99 and up figure Or any of the 3 latest Alternators. But Target is running out of Alts so I'm guessing they'll be restocking soon.

Hagerstown TRU

Alt Tracks, had 4 blue ones, now they have 3. :tftongue

Where's that Firery Pusball Of Death spell when I need it.........

Geez you guys in the east have it good.

I JUST today saw my first Hounds on the shelves in the Denver area. At this rate, I'll be married with two kids before I see Dead End, let alone Tracks.

Going to have to pick up two Tracks figures.....my fiancee is a Corvette nut.