Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

((I don't live in this state, but I just had to ask, what is the sku number? And ig I get it, what do I do? Just give it to a stocker, and they'll bring 'em out?))

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone looking for the number its

087-06-0358 :thumb . If I had 20 dallors I would make a call to my target and see. But don't so I'll just have to go to the Laruel one at my lunch break when I have the money:thumb . Now if I find Shockblast or Cliffjumper I'll have the money then but Nemises Prime isn't a must have so I'll get him when I can

Guest Krusty The Klown

hey hey!

today about 940am

germantown target

new plx battles packaging basics

e strongarm and offcrap

aaand 2x arcee - 2 for me = 0 left

I know this has been found before in Maryland but hear he is again

Nemesis Prime

9/11

8:30 pm

Target

Hagerstown

I called them up and sure enofe he was in the back and they brought me out one (didn't stock the selfs just the one for me). So just figured I would let you guys know that probely most Targets have him by now just haven't put him out so if interested give them a call :thumb

Date:9-11-04

Time:2:00 p.m.

Store(s):Walmart

City:Catonsville

State:MD

Notes:They had one Dead End which I bought. Also had one Hound and Silverstreak. A little boy picked up Streak but with out his parents permission so it could have ended up back on the shelf.

Arundel Mills Mall KB

9/17

KB Demolishor

I got the last Cyclonus

Universe Razorclaw

A bunch of the Micromasters KB exclusives

Booth in the Arundel Mills mall had

BINALTECH: DEAD END and SILVERSTREAK

ROBOTMASTERS:MA-03 MIRAGE

ROBOTMASTERS:MA-01 G1 CONVOY

K-Mart Glen Burnie

Crystal Widow VS. Oil Slick

Target Columbia

Energon Bulkhead

TRU Columbia

Ramjet

Booth in the Arundel Mills mall had

BINALTECH: DEAD END and SILVERSTREAK

ROBOTMASTERS:MA-03 MIRAGE

ROBOTMASTERS:MA-01 G1 CONVOY

That Booth is way to expensive 85.00 for a Binaltech, 45.00 for a Target Master Hot Rod reissue. I've only bought two things the The smallesest Transformers Thurst (8.00 only wanted one so didn't mind price) and the micromaster Sixwing reissue for (30.00 and that was a dusty one off of the display wouldn't even give me a discount eather :tdown ).