Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

Guest Krusty The Klown

madhammer, where about in gaithersburg are you? both myself an 'screamer are local to that area

todays sightings

kentlands kmart - E cliffjumper, 0 left after i took him

germantown walmart - alt streak, 0 left after i took him

germantown target - alt streak, 1 left

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ellicott City, Maryland - Newly registered TFan here!

TRU - Columbia Crossing

G1 Re-issues:

Skids

Skywarp

Prowl

Red alert

Hoist

Grapple

Smokescreen

Silverstreak

Alternators:

Smokescreen

Sideswipe

Hope that helps!

-Swipe

Great day for me

9/2

5:30 pm

Wal-Mart

Fredrick by Kholes and Best Buy

MD

Energon Hot Shot

Sharkticon

Tow-Line

Downshift

(only one of the Powerlink battles I didn't see was Slugslinger) :yay :yay But maybe soon. I still really want Shockblast still but this will tied me over. O and only one's they had so check back as they are very low on them (Deluxes) as shold get more soon :thumb

Can anyone post if they've found Alternators: Hound, Silverstreak, DeadEnd - at any of the Wal*Mart, Target, Kay-Bee, or TRU Stores in Anne Arundel or Howard County?

Thanks!

-Swipe

Check all my last post found them all (alternators that is) in Anne Arundel Wal-Mat by Arundel Mills mall. As of 7:30 yesterday they still had 2 Hounds and 2 Silverstreaks. To all allways check the old post as I allways post whenever I find something, and normally it's from Arundel Mills Wall-Mart (best place for me to find them :thumb ). Hope this helps man good luck, hopefully they will still have them.

Guest Krusty The Klown

kentlands kmart

new plx battles packaging prowl, rodimus, demolisher, 1x

plx battles towline/downshift gone, i took em!

1x alt hound and streak, HOWEVER they are returned items and i didnt buy em, the tapes cut and the alt wobbles around inside its packaging

Hi, i live in Mass atm but am moving to Maryland (Frederick) at the end of the year. Mass sucks for new releases.

anyway, How are the stores in MD in refilling there new wave stock. I mean if a store gets a few new energon/alts in and sells out how fast do they restock? In Mass they have yet to restock wave 3 of energon. :(

Hi, i live in Mass atm but am moving to Maryland (Frederick) at the end of the year. Mass sucks for new releases.

anyway, How are the stores in MD in refilling there new wave stock. I mean if a store gets a few new energon/alts in and sells out how fast do they restock? In Mass they have yet to restock wave 3 of energon. :(

It may take a while but they do restock. Depending on whats going on some Wal-Marts take a week or so but normaly they restock in less than a week. Still haven't (myself) seen a shockblast or Cliffjumper. O and I live in Hagerstown and seach Fredrick on a regular basis.