Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is tf mega fan and im new but i have to say i bought......

tfe omega supreme at kb in the mills mall and down shift and towline at kohls and   insecticon at target!!! oh yah and i also saw at target the role play wepons!!!

Wellcome aboard dude. One question were did you get these (County and time you got them and wich Mills mall Owen or Annerundel). I need thouse toys help a fellow Tfan out. First time someone in MD beat me at finding something

I just got into collecting the reissues...is it too late for me to find any? I went to TRU in laurel, MD and all they had were the Energon ones.

Well there is the Toy "R" Us in Fredrick (has them all) about 45 minutes away (trust me I know that time for a fact I work at Fort Meade but live in Hagerstown and pass Fredrick everyday). Did you try the Toys "R" Us in Lanam buy Collage Park (been so long since I lived down there don't even know if it's it there think it is) do you know of that one. There is allways toyrus.com they have all of them and there cheaper to boot. More MD TFans :clap I was starting to feal like the only one.

hey megagalvatron this is tf mega fan and i think it might be the one in owen but im not sure... ( and the last time i went he was out ) but i will try to find out wich one it is because i haven't been back since maybe three week's!! i hoped that helped.. peace

:tfgrin :clap :clap oh wait its the one in missouri bottom and around 270! :tflaugh

post-6-1092510433.jpg

hey megagalvatron this is tf mega fan and i think it might be the one in owen but im not sure... ( and the last time i went he was out ) but i will try to find out wich one it is because i haven't been back since maybe three week's!! i hoped that helped.. peace

:tfgrin  :clap  :clap oh wait its the one in missouri bottom and around 270! :tflaugh

Thanks man I'll be going around there soon and will have to check (it is Owen). Hay whats will the image did you find Storm Jet :eek If you did that the first sighting of him ever :thumb If not, shame for teasing us all :tflaugh

no i did not see storm jet i just thought it would make my email look cool

:eplus :thumb and i guess i forgot to put the prices up there.. omega is 59.99$ down shift and tow line 12.99$ each ... and insecticon. 6.89$ peace out! :wave and one more thing.. how do you put something in high left corner of the screen????