Bulkhead = 2

Animated Leader

Megatron = 1

Bulkhead = 2

Supreme Rollout Command Optimus Prime = 3

• 3 months later...

Walmart in Towson

11/16/08

Animated Swoops, Sentinel Prime, 25th Optimus Prime, Activators wave 4 (Grimlock ect)

New Mondowmin Mall's Target had Universe Legend 5packs, Universe 2packs & Animated bonus deluxe w/legends packs

today 9:25am

• 1 month later...

Walmart on Reisterstown rd near Owings Mill had 2 dark sword Animated Megatrons.

• 7 months later...

Holy crap! Maryland isn't even on the map. Let me fix that.

Target, Mondowmin Mall, Baltimore

As of last night (and all week) They have Human Alliance Bumblebee 3, Supreme Devastator 2, FAB Mudflap wave, RPMs, RPM sets, There was one Mix Master, Bobble heads, all that.

• 2 months later...

Human Alliance Skids!!!

Super Walmart in Baltimore, Washington Blvd had like 4 of them left this moring when I got mine. They also had 2 Leader Jetfires. *which are rare near me.*

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Trying to organize a TF meet up in Maryland. Trying to get the folks between Baltimore and DC together.

If you're interested in meet up, getting some lunch and maybe do some selling and trading, check the link here:

My link