Maryland Sightings

Guest Krusty The Klown

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Movie toys I'm guessing

Found the first wave at Target in Towson. None left.

They're Baaaack!

As of 4:00P at least one of each except for scorponok. I didn't even get one of him. :redface

They're Baaaack!

As of 4:00P at least one of each except for scorponok. I didn't even get one of him. :redface

Now I gotta worry about you too?! :eek

They're Baaaack!

Now I gotta worry about you too?! :eek

Everyone needs to worry about me, I hunt everywhere from Frederick to Annapolis. I am Allwheres! :tfevil

I used to live in Timonium/Cockeysville, so I'm a little less of a threat. The only places I rarely go to is the eastern shore. Makes you feel any better I already have my deluxes.

White Marsh Target has the preview figures, at least 4 each. Nothing else, not even for me... :tfsad

• 1 month later...

Wal-Mart in Fredrick put out a new stock of Leader Primes friday night (was their like at 2am).

Target in Germantown & Washingtonian Center are running dry with movie figures.

TRU in Gaithersburg and Rockville is also running dry.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I need a Concept BBee update.

What's up!! I just moved here from Omaha (military) and am looking to hook up with some fellow collectors to feed my habit and help others as well. Like a few here I'm hunting for the BB with no luck. I collect TF, SW, HML, LHs, and DCSH. I haunt the Gaithersburg/Germantown areas (only been here 3 months so I'm learning the area) and Clinton when I'm at work. If I can help anyone out I'd love to do so. I would also like folks to think of me when they see stuff as well. I also hang around TNI under the same name and had a good network of trader buddies I sadly left behind when I moved :tfsad . It would be my pleasure to meet with and work with you guys on making sure we all get what we want for our collections. I'm willing to trade or buy what folks are willing to share so please keep me in mind. Right now that 08 BB has becaome my Moby Dick. I am also looking for SW 30 Anniversery Concept Chewbacca (need 2) so if anyone see them hook me up!!! Again I'm here to help as well so lmk what you guys needs (I may be able to even get it on base!!) Lord Amron