Transformers Prime Fe

Nemesis Prime 2K

I see these are listed at BBTS and was wondering if we're going to see these at Target, Walmart or TRUs? I remember hearing back a while that Hasbro was bringing them to TRU, but I know how things can change. So I was determining which would be better...BBTS or TRU? Also, what do you think is a must for a FE? I already RID version of them all, but would like to pick up some of these. Any thoughts?

They're going to be a TRU store exclusive, but BBTS & Entertainment have shared exclusive rights for online sales as well. Supposedly the entertainment 2 pack (Prime, Megs & the kids) have started showing up already in TRU stores so it could be anytime.

As for which ones, I'm going to be looking for the 2 pack, voyager Prime and Deluxe Vehicon. I've already got the voyager Bulkhead, deluxe Starscream, Arcee and regular Cliffjumper and personally love them! Even though the RiD Arcee is a bit more screen accurate, her FE version is a really fun mold. The Bulkhead and Cliffjumper FE molds blow the RiD molds out of the water! Bulkhead especially is a great figure with a really fun and surprising transformation. You get a lot of bot of a deceivingly smaller truck. And FE Starscream is one of my favorite molds! I actually like that mold better than the voyager version. It's even more complex and accurate I think. Personally, I think all the FE are easily worth picking up! :)

The FE Optimus is superior, the only Pride figure that is superior to the FE is Vehicon, they are TRU exclusive, so BBTS's claim of shared exclusive is utter BS, they are also showing up on RK

I'm actually wondering, should I buy a first edition Arcee off ebay or take the chance and wait for bbts/toys r us to get her in? I kind of want to get two and maybe do a custom deluxe FlameWar saw her cyberverse and love the paint apps.

Personally I say wait. With them re-releasing her you should be able to find her fairly easily. And if not, there will be alot more in the secondary market so her eBay prices will drop quite a bit.

I would say wait also, with how the GDO's have been showing up and people have been able to gt them easily, I'm sure the FE will be the same way, plus with most of already having quite a few of the FE's most will be left on the shelf with only a select few IE Optimus Prime and Vehicon being the ones gone after

I haven't beem finding the GDO's yet here in FL and really surprised that I've found Dreadwing out here. I'm looking forward to seeing and finally acquiring the FE figures but I really hope this isn't going to be another Christmas fiasco as far as finding these figures.

Well, I'm sure others will buy for other people here and charge cost plus shipping. I'm planning on doing it soon. Since I already have the GDO's that I want except for the Voyagers Hot Spot, and Power Dive

Yeah other than Scout Sandstorm, I haven't seen any if the GDO's or FE yet. Luckily out of the GDO's I'm only really looking for Wheelie, and possibly Laserbeak & Springer. But as soon as they start showing up, I'll try and pick up what I can for people who are looking for something.

Archived