Warbot Defender 3 Pack Live On Fpc

Reluttr

So just in case you guys didn't know. The warbot bonus pack is now live on FansProjectCore for 249.97 + shipping. In this set you get...

Warbot Defender "pretty sure its a FPC Exclusive reissue"

Warbot Steel Core "FPC Exclusive reissue"

Warbot Assaulter

The number available is really limited. So if you missed out on Steel Core and/or Defender and want Assulter then you better hurry.

One thing to watch out for... There is apparently a glitch on the FPC site that where after you complete your paypal payment you will be redirected to the page on FPC that originally took you to paypal and if you click "continue" on this page it will try to double bill you. If it does this and you already got a paypal reciept email, then just close the page and contact FPC's customer support via their website or through the payments email given on the paypal reciept. I know I and OptimalRodimus encountered this bug. However, I asked Peaugh about it via twitter and he claims he did NOT encounter this bug and the order is showing on his FPC account normally. So I am guessing the link to the "order complete" page is broke for some people.

I will update my post when FPC gets back to me, but at the moment my order IS NOT showing up on my FPC account, but the payment has went through on paypal.

I would go after it, but I already have Warbot Defender, all I want is Steel Core and Assaulter so I will wait for the individual pieces. I'm just wondering why FP has stopped dealing with BBTS, TF Source and the like

I would go after it, but I already have Warbot Defender, all I want is Steel Core and Assaulter so I will wait for the individual pieces. I'm just wondering why FP has stopped dealing with BBTS, TF Source and the like

They haven't, only Steel Core is purely their exclusive, Assaulter will be a general release. They reissued Defender like a month or two ago through bbts and tfsource, and I am guessing that the ones in this 3 pack are leftovers and that they are just passing on the savings of distribution to us. Your basically getting getting all 3 for the price of defenders original msrp of $80.

Of course this is a double edged sword that only benefits FP, because those that got defender but want steel core are basically doing FP a huge favor, because FP gets to make the retailer profit off the figure then WE get the joy of paying for the shipping and going through the trouble of reselling it.

I propose that we suggest to Dr.Wu to make a roadbuster head/faceplate for defender. We can then get reprolabels to make a conversion set and finally get the roadbuster we saw in the warbot defender comic. XD

If I do get this set, I would offer up Defender, because I already have him. FPC said there was going to be a second release of Steel Core, hopefully this is not the second release of Steel Core

Archived