Image Reveals Possible Asia Exlusive Classics Seekers Box Set

BaCon

Image%20Reveals%20Possible%20Asia%20Exlusive%20Classics%20Seekers%20Box%20Set__scaled_100.jpg
Ah the Classics seekers, they have lived a turbulent life. Originally banished to TCC BotCon set when Hasbro insisted they would never be offered again. We saw them fly off to Henkei land after many paid dearly for the BotCon set. Now, the shackles come off the whole force with the reveal of a possible Asia Exclusive set featuring six of the Classics / Henkei seekers action figures. There's just an illustrated image now by way of Planet Iacon showing Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp and the Coneheads so stay tuned for the intimate details that will bring joy and sadness to the fans. Read the Full News Story Here

Why would they be crying now? Why would this be sad news? We finally got all the seekers at mass retail. I may pick this up for my nephew, but I personally won't be in any heartache as I got all my seekers. Just need to get a few of the CHMS ones.

I'll hold judgement until we see pics of the figures, but yeah I already have all the seekers like everybody else, so this is not needed

The sadness is for those who have the 2007 BotCon set checking the current worth on eBay. Glad I ditched mine when I found out Thrust was being released :tflaugh

The sadness is for those who have the 2007 BotCon set checking the current worth on eBay. Glad I ditched mine when I found out Thrust was being released :tflaugh

a set just sold for $600 2 days ago... Not seeing how the price dropped after the mass released seekers came out.

• 2 weeks later...

This is cool for anyone who missed out previously (don't have a Skywarp or Ramjet myself) but it'd be much cooler if they didn't limit it to the original 3. To do it right they need those, the Coneheads, AND Sunstorm, Acid Storm, and Icestorm. I'd drop cash on the full 9 figure set.

Honestly this is cool for anyone who missed out since you get a set and don't have to wait or hunt for them individually. I would think that they would release another box set of the coneheads next. I would buy one of acid storm, sunstorm and icestorm.

Did they do a legit Sunstorm release? I thought the only Seeker released in Sunstorm colors was a KO.

Archived