Deciphering The Toys'r'us Dreadwing / Bulkhead Mix-up

formerly nortagem

For those still unsure about whether or not to take the plunge into buying what appears to be Transformers Prime Dreadwing, but what's inaccurately labeled 'Bulkhead' on the Toys'R'Us website...

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12448053

Win or Fail, we'll see how that goes when my order is delivered (hopefully towards the end of the week). Here's a hint that it might indeed be the bot we're looking for:

Though the majority of tracking numbers are the same for all the voyager class figures (or 'Powerizers')...

“R”Web#:362813

SKU:0FE98BF2

Manufacturer #: 37991

...the differences lie in the UPC number:

UPC/EAN/ISBN:653569749622

That appears to be unique to each of the Voyager/Powerizer listings on TRU's site (for Optimus, Megs, Bulkhead or this one, they're all different), which leads me to believe this is actually Dreadwing. We of course shall see once received...

If anyone has any advanced knowledge of this mystery, speak up please!

I already picked him up at Walmart, and have seen him at Walmart and Target ever since, so if your unsure just check out your local retailers, and remember. If you see him at Walmart, force them to price match him to Target for $19.99

Man, haven't seen jack of new TF:Prime around these parts...still haven't seen Airachnid. The newest thing I have seen is MP Thundercracker...but that's about it. Of course, stuff will probably start flooding the stores now that I've purchased an overpriced item from TRU. ;)

UPDATE: Got it in on Wednesday...twas indeed Dreadwing! :thumb

Archived