Rarity Transformers Masterpieces In Toys R Us

southpawdragon15

I called my tru ... guy said there will only be 2 per store in canada.

is it me or the guy who makes the big orders for tru regarding transformers should be fired. or someone from hasbro that only allows 2 per store should be fired.

its optimus prime... 2 per store only? And we get loads of prime that are crap like that like this

http://www.toysrus.ca/product/index.jsp?productId=11290643

Yeah I wouldn't stress it, I can't see that information being accurate at all. There's no way they would do only 2 per store total. When TC got released here, people were being told there would only be 1 total shipment per store and some stores wouldn't receive any, and look how that turned out. Don't worry, as long as he's for sure going to Canada, you should have more than 2 per store.

I don't think many MP figures have stuck around long enough to collect even a tiny bit of dust. There's no reason why TRU shouldn't be confident enough to up the amount of figures they order. I can understand the first couple were more limited because TRU was a bit nervous about them. Now, any worries should be gone. Hell, they should be begging Hasbro for more at this point the way they've been going.

There is no way TRU is only going to do two figures per store and that is it, like Hellscream said it is limited to 2 per customer, that makes more sense. I would honeslty say there should be at least 10 per store starting out, then as it gets closer to Christmas, we will see more Masterpieces in the stores.

Archived