Encore Devastator Or Encore Seacon

Nemesis Prime 2K

So I'm thinking of getting either the Encore G1 Devastator or Encore Seacons. Which is the better buy (I'm assuming Devastator even though the Seacons are cheaper)? Also, I see BBTS has all these neat accessories/attachments from 3rd parties, any suggestions the best ones for either one?

It depends on your preferences, I have a vintage Devastator and the Encore Piranacon. But for me I would be happier for an encore Computron and hopefully a TFC Not Computron in the near future

I say go for Devastator as the Piranacon one feels "cheap". I remember when he was released people on here were saying he felt like a Knock Off and that there were some QA issues.

Plus it's Devastator, he's more iconic.

I just sold one of my BBTS exclusive Piranacons. My other one won't be opened, especially since I have quit collecting G1 figures. I would say go with Devy because like stated above, he's iconic. The first combiner according to G1 lore. Don't get me wrong, I don't know much about the reissue as my Devy is vintage, but he can get pretty loose and crappy. Hopefully whichever one you choose, you'll be happy.

• 2 months later...

Buy the Seacons now because there on clearance at BBTS. Then get the new animated encore Devy coming out.

Archived