Should Have Whirl, Not Springer

PhantomMorphX

I got today from TRU the new Generations Springer. And as I had it in robot mode in my hands I couldn't help but thing that that head just didn't sit right in that body, lake a crapy head transplant.

Than it hit me, that body would be great to make Whirl, you could even just replace with FOC Shockwave's head and repaint the whole thing. (Hint for Hasbro and customizers in this site)

So I took a couple of minutres (since I'm short on time) and did this montage.

244b1gw.jpg

I made a custom Whirl from that mold when it first came out as Tomahawk, even built a brand new head from scrap parts lying around, but now I'm waiting on the Headrobots drone kit ( which seems to be taking FOREVER to come out) I was thinking of grabbing GDO Springer to see how his head would look on Warbot Dfender though.

that should be switchblade from the diaclone line. gota post my custom shots of mine. energon springer is better.

I made a custom Whirl from that mold when it first came out as Tomahawk, even built a brand new head from scrap parts lying around, but now I'm waiting on the Headrobots drone kit ( which seems to be taking FOREVER to come out) I was thinking of grabbing GDO Springer to see how his head would look on Warbot Dfender though.

It wont fit, and honestly the Warbot Defender head is way better than the Springer head, so don't bother IMO.

Archived