Toyworld Announced Aurora Figure - Second Throttlebot Figure Pays Homage To G1 Searchlight

BaCon

Toyworld%20Announced%20Aurora%20Figure%20-%20Second%20Throttlebot%20Figure%20Pays%20Homage%20to%20G1%20Searchlight%20Images%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Following on their release of their Roll Bar homage, Grind Rod, Toyworld have announced a new figure called "Aurora," that looks to be a remake of the Throttlebots Searchlight toy. Like Grind Rod, the figure has a modern alternate vehicle mode that looks something like a Kia Soul. The Aurora figure is not listed with a release date at this time, but word has it we will see these figure in early 2013. Check out the images and more details on the Not Throttlebots Searchlight toy. Read the Full News Story Here

Eeeeehhhhh! Toyworld is a 3rd party company that isn't limited by what kind of licensing rights it can get from car companies. Why are they making the Throttlebots look like this? Why not just make them look like the G1 alt-modes? (And the super-deformed alt-modes, just in case any of you think that's what I mean?)

Kia Soul? no way, thats meant to be the Range Rover Evoq

Damn, and here I was hoping but I can't buy this just on the fact that everytime I see a Kia Soul, I keep expecting Hamsters to be driving it

This is one of the coolest alt modes.....I don't know if I can justify the price though.....Looks awesome....I wish this was an alternator scale or MP scale and then I would buy it. I really like it though.....and that is a Land Rover Evoque...which is an awesome vehicle.

Archived