Dream Junk Tf Lot Of Life Time!

Backfire

So I take it a blue Bluestreak is ungodly rare.

I don't think it is any more rare than any other Diaclone toy. The difference is that there is more history behind it, and the fact it is easily noticable since it is a paint scheme different than the TF version.

Oh Backfire, I saw your new pics in the gallery. Get a better camera! J/K :tflaugh

Anyways, looks like the real (Diaclone) deal!

and the box art is based off of this specific toy. While the bluestreak everyone else got was gray. :redface

so thats why this guy is highly sought after. Hasbro of TCC could make take the Bluestreak mold and do a Blue Bluestreak release and i wouldnt complain at all.

Cell Phone picts, sorry. My good camera is at the new house being used to take pictures of the construction we are doing.

All my other camera's are in storage.

As a Pre-TF collector, the Blue Bluestreak has been the bane of my collecting existance since day 1. WHY is he called BLUE-Streak when he's not blue?!?!?!

Typically one in this condition would probably run somewhere between $250 and $350, give or take (perhaps even more in a bidding war). I remember a couple years ago this transfan I know had a stripped down, broken junker he found at a flea market in Canada and he wanted $220 for it. This one has some paint chipping on the rear, but otherwise is in really good shape. The fact that the windshield is intact raises the value... But I'm not after value, I just needed one to complete the pre-TF collection and that was a really good snag.

There is ANOTHER semi-rare PRE-TF in a junk lot on the bay right now! Fortunately I already have both versions of it in the box, and am out of funds anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1980S-LOT-OF-G1-TRANSFORMERS-AND-WEAPONS-LOT-GOBOTS-OPTIMUS-PRIME-MEGATRON-/271067479693?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item3f1ce17e8d#ht_921wt_646

See if you can spot it, another WHERE'S WALDO search.

I'll give you a hint, it's also BLUE.

That's not blaster. That's the original Pre Transformer Microman Boom Box which later became Blaster.

BIG DIFFERENCE. See that little black cassette, it's an actual working AM radio. Plug it in his tape deck, which has a headphone jack inside (making it USELESS for any other cassette to be used inside except the AM radio tape) AND the speakers in his legs actually work. The knob on his chest will tune the radio so you can play musc or news radio over his speakers.

There's 2 versions of that toy, blue and red. Apparantly someone already noticed and the bid last time I checkedwas $200+. I hope it's the same bidder I beat out for Blue, and they win this one.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE: it is still cool to have a bbs! added doors from a junker prowl, cooler. should i paint at least the outsides of the doors metallic blue? friend of mine argues it might make people think its all custom. it's original

UPDATE: it is still cool to have a bbs! added doors from a junker prowl, cooler. should i paint at least the outsides of the doors metallic blue? friend of mine argues it might make people think its all custom. it's original

How about using Smokescreen doors? They are blue already. Maybe not exactly the same color tho.

How about using Smokescreen doors? They are blue already. Maybe not exactly the same color tho.

I made my custom bbs in smokescreen blue colors,,, just not the same.

Archived