Dream Junk Tf Lot Of Life Time!

Backfire

OMFG! I am here just after opening my received package of junk TF's to say that I am the PROUD owner of a BLUE BLUESTREAK!

Yes people, while searching through Ebay looking for junk transformer parts to customize, one item in the top left corner of a lot caught my eye. It was a Datsun Fairlady Z, missing the doors but right away spoke volumes to me. It's BLUE. IT'S FREAING BLUE!?!?!?! Are you kidding me?

I snagged the 3 images of the item and blew it up to examine it further, everything smelled right. Some kid had mis-applied the stickers that were supposd to go behind the rear windshield on his legs right on the windshield it's self. If this was a custom, the person who made it would have put the stickers where they belong.

I took a shot, waited to the last second and put in my max bid, the most I'd ever pay for one in the hopes I was correct and it was the real deal. I won that auction, and it could not come at a better time. Friday my wife and I buy our first home together, and what a better way to remember the occasion (for goofy collctor like me who likes to add a piece to his collection at key milestones such as this).

There was a chance that it was a hoax, or a junker custom. But as soon as I picked it out of the box, windshields in tact, and saw the molded metallic blue platic IT'S REAL!

SO now, I'm going to pull some junk prowl doors and paint them blue, becaus most likey I'll never find a set of real doors for it, and get the smokescreen weapons from my horrible custom blue-ish bluestreak and put this thing on display with the rest of my G1 Diaclone collection.

At least one other person spotted this as well, I believe because my winning bid beat out his or her max bid at $200. Fortunately for me my estimated final cost was higher than theirs AND I had gift cards from last year to finally use towards this HUGE purchase.

I'll be selling off the extra toys in the lot at my next toy show in the spring. NJCC. Had a nice G1 Soundwave with the guns, I think I can find at least 1 chrome missile to complete it. A blaster missing a foot. Green G2 Slag and some other odds and ends.

Chance of a lifetime! Thanks to my lovely wife to not have a cow spending that kind of money on a TOY when we are dropping our lifes savings on this house.

I paid a fair price for it, and am glad to finally have one in my collection. Will look nice next to the Black Hood version I have with the box (the Blue Bluestreak Diaclone box).

WEET!!!!

http://forums.TFormers.com/talk/index.php?app=gallery&image=21478

Spot it your self here.

That's really cool, but I hope you are not insinuating that you found a blue Transformers Bluestreak... instead of just the blue Diaclone Fairlady Z. When you get it, you'll have to find out if it is Japanese or Italian. I recently found out my Diaclone Countach LP500S Police Type was the Italian version.

is that Thundercracker anything special. Looks weird. Congrats. I can't remember if i saw this auction recently or not. About a month ago, i was half tempted to bid on a junk lot from Germany because it had a G1 Great Shot in it. Just the body. which would have been hella cool just buy itself. But seeing as i couldnt read German, i didn't want to get screwed. It ended under $200 which is dirt cheap considering Great Shot isn't something you see everyday.

I have never seen an Italian TraSformer Blue-Bluestreak, does it exist? Takara stamp, nothing to indicate anything other than Diaclone release. I have a almost complete car variant collection for G1, including TraSformers, Diaclones and G1 + Ehobby and of course the KO Mirage. Only one I am missing, worth getting, is a red hoist. Eventually Hauler would be good also. Black skids is not so important considering there are 7 variants of that mold and I have the other 6 (need a red turbo hood and head though).

When I say COMPLETE, I mean at least 1 version of each major variation. I do not have the G1 Wheeljack, the Diaclone wheeljack AND the TraSformer WJ. I just have the first 2.

Made a custom blue wrecker, the body is a Diakron blue trailbreaker, stickers came off a TraS green hoist, head was repainted so it's 90% real and good enough for me. Also have a custom Marlboor, 2 actually + a 3rd black one that when I finish will look like Gi Joe Snake Eyes, I always thought the visors were similar and WJ is cool in black.

Mexican Prowl is also interesting, but I made a reversed colored Prowl, with SWAT on the doors instead of Police that's my substitute.

My custom Blue Bluestreak is Smokescreen blue, not BBS Metallic.

Buying the house today, so my collection room will be in a few months.

Doesn't the internet offer translation services for txt web pages?

I one bought a HUGE lot of G1 esk cars from Italy, just to get a yellow sideswipe. Wound up re-selling most and actually MAKING money off the deal. Of course that was 2001, before the remakes started and sold at Botcon.

Anything else in that picture, is up for sale. The vehicle voltron is in decent shape, head wing broken off, and one of the rotors is a little bent. I have the chest jet somewhere. Will find it once I fix up my house, and build shelving in my collection room.

Took BBS to work with me yesterday. Need to take some pictures of it. Really surprised it's in as good a shape as it is. Paint chipping, some sticker wear, but otherwise good shape.

Thanks BaCon, I'll post picts once I custom paint the set of doors I dug up. I'll even take shots of it with my custom classics blue bluestreak. It's not the best paint job but until they finally make the classics blue, it's good enough for me.

round about 30 years of annoying blue-bluestreak toys being held back is finally over for me.

Day one of my new homeownership, I'm beat. Day 2 is just a few hours away.

I didn't notice anything unusual about any of the other bots in the junk lot. Blaster didn't have the door on his back, Soundwave was just a regular Soundwave. TC is just missing, EVERYTHING.

I have the Diaclone version of TC and the TF, this is the TF version.

That's about the last of my MAD MONEY for a LONG LONG LONG TIME!

Best last shot find I could have hoped for.

Just wait, in a few months I'll be working on my office/collection room and be able to get all my car robo's out on display.

So I take it a blue Bluestreak is ungodly rare.

I don't think it is any more rare than any other Diaclone toy. The difference is that there is more history behind it, and the fact it is easily noticable since it is a paint scheme different than the TF version.

Oh Backfire, I saw your new pics in the gallery. Get a better camera! J/K :tflaugh

Anyways, looks like the real (Diaclone) deal!

Archived