Takara Foc Bruticus On Bbts

Bubbah

BBTS has both the set and the individuals for FoC Bruticus now up for preorder on their site. The big guy is going to run ya about $180. No pics yet, but the desceiption says it'll be closer to game accurate colors.

Yeah I know. What's funny though, is remember all the people fandomwide that had a problem with the SDCC version being $100 because $20 each for 5 deluxes is outragious? This is on par with Takara's cost yet for $36 each, I'll bet we don't hear nearly the amount of complaints for roughly the same paint, non exclusiveness, no pretty gift set box ... Should he fun!

And I can't wait to see pics though of what he'll look like.

I'll stick with my SDCC set, the mold is far from impressive, after having it in hand I'm convinced that there were sooo many bad calls when it came to designing him (I.e. making all limbs interchangeable scramble-city style, Onslaught being a deluxe instead of a Voyager, the combination brackets (seriously? Half the retail releases will probably have stress marks on those extremely flimsy pieces of plastic!), obviously having 0 plans for the combined mode weapon until it was too late, Vortex's propellar's in robot and combined mode, etc... all of these factors combined to turn FOC Bruticus into a turd.

Archived