Tf: Animated Season 3 Coming?

Superconductor

Is it possible that they've actually reached a deal to release these episodes on DVD since they're showing them on the HUB? I've been out of touch with the forum for a while, so

maybe I missed a prior discussion - but does anyone have any perspective on this?

At least they are showing them on the hub. Been a while since I've seen them. Still not really a fan of the animation style, but in terms of story line, characterization, and toy line this is one of the stronger Transformer series. Toy line to animated model I'd have to say is pretty close to the best other then some size issues.

...Why DIDN'T they release them on DVD with the rest of the show?

Kinda sucks now. I was planning to buy the whole show on DVD too....

I wish they would already. My DVR is clogged with Animated episodes just so I can have the show in some form.

• 1 month later...

...Why DIDN'T they release them on DVD with the rest of the show?

Kinda sucks now. I was planning to buy the whole show on DVD too....

IIRC, the Cartoon Network didn't want to release the license/rights to do a season 3 box set.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived