Fp-dx Armored Battalion Limited Edition Holiday Tfsource Exclusive Preorders Up

BaCon

Those are the color schemes from Barrage, Chopshop and Venom...the other 3 Insecticons....Nice...I like this.....so much so that I preordered them....

My question still stands, Ransack gets no love?

Ah...Well maybe they'll make it....these are just repaints of the other 3...that's why...I don't think it was intentional...it wouldn't be good to release the same figure twice with 2 different paint schemes...maybe they'll make him as another figure?

Those are the color schemes from Barrage, Chopshop and Venom...the other 3 Insecticons....Nice...I like this.....so much so that I preordered them....

My question still stands, Ransack gets no love?

Ah...Well maybe they'll make it....these are just repaints of the other 3...that's why...I don't think it was intentional...it wouldn't be good to release the same figure twice with 2 different paint schemes...maybe they'll make him as another figure?

Doubtful due to this being such a limited set... and yeah he's right, Ransack is the Locust, Venom the Cicada is missing...

Saw the news earlier that almost the entire production run (70% I believe) had been pre-ordered, and I thought to myself that I hoped another third party didn't make more G1 accurate versions of all 4 of these guys... then another thought popped into my head "so what if they do?" The Insecticons in virtually every fiction have had the ability to clone themselves, if another third party makes all 4 deluxe Insecticons I'll just grab those too and have myself a small army of deformed Insecticon clones (Heck I was already gonna have FOC Kickback be "Bob" in my Autobot's case, at least if FOC Sharpshot and Hardshell never see a toy of their own.)

Archived