Voyager Price Went Up At Walmart...

puma

onslaught, what you're talking about isn't store policy. you get your way through intimidation which is something entirely different.

/thread

Anyone else who feels I was wrong, please, step forward and have your voice heard, I do not have a problem admitting be wrong or mistaken

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

onslaught, what you're talking about isn't store policy. you get your way through intimidation which is something entirely different.

If my requesting to see the manager is intimidation because the store refuses to price match because of store policy, which is trumped by corporate policy then I am in my right as a consumer to get my price match. And that only happened twice to me, the rest of the time the cashier had no problem giving me the price match and I will use three examples, all with out ads.

Case 1 Harker Heights, Texas Walmart

1 Gallon of Milk, HEB had a sale for $1.69 a gallon, this cashier refused to price match, so I told her about the price match guarantee she still refused, so I asked for the manager. The manager came over and said Walmart does price match HEB.

And I got my Milk for $1.69. That is not intimidation

Case 2 Tucson, Arizona Walmart

Cyberverse Commander Ultra Magnus, before the cashier scanned it I simply said price match Target at $7.99, so she rang it up for $7.99. How is that intimidation?

Case 3 Oro Valley, Arizona Walmart

Weaponizer Optimus Prime, before another cashier scanned him, I said price match Target $29.99. She went to the manager, checked with him. he said no problem, so she rang it up for $29.99. Where is the intimidation?

Real intimidation would be going to a Target that has a policy of not going into the back stockroom to get a figure that is not on the shelf, and forcing them to go against store policy would be intimidation. Social engineering on the other hand is a way to do it without any intimidation. In all the Targets I have been in, over the years, only 1 has ever had that policy. Of which I used social engineering, and stated I do not see any signs about this policy anywhere in the store which by law they are suppose to let the consumer know by either a sign in the hardlines, or softlines area, or even up on the wall in Customer service. Consumer Laws got to love them. Again there is no intimidation and I still frequent that Target. Now they have since put signs up, so I can no longer ask them to go into the back stockroom, as they have put up the required signs. but it was their fault for not putting them up the first time.

Next time Peaces, remember what intimidation is just because you ask or demand a manager does not mean any intimidation was used

Well you need to press them about it, because they are required to

True but, the only catch is that you need the paper ad with you, a online listing on your smartphone will not count. Which I don't get, they put their ads online for the reason of people not being able to get the paper. 6 of one, half a dozen of the other. Go figure.

Here is where you were wrong Magnus, so far neither you or peaces have proven me wrong, I am backed up by the price match guarantee that peaces posted

Not to be a bitch here but I find it funny that you "complain" about a Voyager costing $25 or a deluxe costing $15.

A Voyager kosts 36 Euro here which is $45! And the new Generations deluxes will cost around 25 Euro. I would kill (well, almost) to be able to pay 15 Euro for a deluxe. A $15 deluxe should be around 12 Euro so less but we actually pay more than the US price.

Archived