e-HOBBY Magazine Updates with Solar Requiem Shattered Glass VSE Images and Details

BaCon

e-HOBBY%20Magazine%20Updates%20with%20Solar%20Requiem%20Images%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
e-HOBBY's have updated their online magazine with a full write up on the Shattered Glass VSE Soundwave Vs Blaster set that was just announced last week. The in-language post profiles each of the figures with the best looking images we have seen yet both their modes. However, we are also informed these are prototype images subject to changes. Rewind / Eject is featured prominently as graphic with a reveal of some sort ahead. They have also posted some very handy 360 degree viewers that allow people to see the toys from all sides. See the translated profiles and images after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Am I the only one who is turned off by the double tape door on soundwave? I mean yeah its convenient to be able to store 2 cassettes at a time, but it also completely ruins the alt mode's look. :S

Anyways, I was highly tempted to buy this set when I thought soundwave had the original door design... but now... I dunno. :S

Also I find it hilarious that they are not showing off Emirate Xaaron Eject. Is he even part of the set?

Am I the only one who is turned off by the double tape door on soundwave? I mean yeah its convenient to be able to store 2 cassettes at a time, but it also completely ruins the alt mode's look. :S

Anyways, I was highly tempted to buy this set when I thought soundwave had the original door design... but now... I dunno. :S

Also I find it hilarious that they are not showing off Emirate Xaaron Eject. Is he even part of the set?

I'm actually turned off by Soundwave being white, which is going to keep me from buying it

Am I the only one who is turned off by the double tape door on soundwave?

The double door is because Tomy is using the Soundblaster mold not the Soundwave mold.

Yeah, the original mold for Soundwave was damaged beyond repair.

Since 2009? (You have to admit, that's a pretty recent use of the single-door version to make such a claim, and I haven't heard of such damage so recently)

But even granting that, it's been demonstrated that even that wouldn't be a total impediment, should they really want to go there. It's just easier (and cheaper!) for them to go with is already viable.

Archived