Transformers Prime ''New Recruit'' Promo Clip - New Autobot Smokescreen Makes His Debut

BaCon

mqdefault__scaled_100.jpg
IGN's YouTube channel have released an exclusive Transformers Prime from Episode 44 "New Recruit" preview. The one solves the mystery of the new Autobot with a full reveal on-screen of none other than Smokescreen. You can see the full episode on The Hub Friday at 7:30 PM - check local listings for station. Watch the video with Autobot Smokescreen after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Nice. Im guessing if Hasbro decides to release him it will be a repaint and retooled head of Knockout....looking at his shape that would be the easiest way for them to bring him out as a figure.....but who knows....:shrug They could easily repaint him into Prowl, Bluestreak, and Silverstreak.....

I really hope they don't retool Knockout into Smokescreen, and that they give him his own mold. I can see some similarities, but there's alot of differences, especially in alt mode. And considering how easily Smokescreen could be repainted into other guys, a retool just doesn't seem enough.

Also Knockout's toy really sucks bad.... horrible... awful translation of the character model...

Last year I figured Smokescreen would be in the show, but he would've been a Decepticon jet, and look pure awesome, and get killed super-quickly, and never get a toy.....

Also Knockout's toy really sucks bad.... horrible... awful translation of the character model...

Last year I figured Smokescreen would be in the show, but he would've been a Decepticon jet, and look pure awesome, and get killed super-quickly, and never get a toy.....

Don't you dare jinx it! Lol ... But yeah, Knockout is a very underwhelming toy. I mean, the toy itself isn't horrible, it's just "ok", but as Knockout, it sucks ... And I really don't want Smokescreen to be like that haha. (and I do have to admit, Knockout's character is really growing on me lately, ever since Breakdown died for some reason)

Smokescreen would work as his own mold to be repainted into Prowl and others, the only question is, will Hasbro do it? Right now I'm guessing no until Christmas, but that is assuming they have already designed his toy which is unlikely

Archived