Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker Figure On Sale at ToyRus.com

BaCon

I could be overstating it, but screw it:

If there was any question that the "enthusiast" transformers collector community is a viable target audience, Hasbro should consider this as a wake up call.

No overstatement...preaching to the choir, perhaps, but not overstated. :thumb

Sooo, again...when's this thing supposed to hit the shelves?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got off the phone with TRU Customer Service a lil bit ago, and they said he was pulled from the site due to "premature listing and pricing" and that details were being worked out and he'd hopefully be back up at some point. Take this with a grain a salt because it is TRU AND a customer service rep who might not know what's going on, but it does sound valid. Especially given the cheaper price he was listed at online.

If I ever find one of these, I think I am going to have to owe you one after all the work you have put in for this.lol

I could be overstating it, but screw it:

If there was any question that the "enthusiast" transformers collector community is a viable target audience, Hasbro should consider this as a wake up call.

No overstatement...preaching to the choir, perhaps, but not overstated. :thumb

Sooo, again...when's this thing supposed to hit the shelves?

it hit the shelves 10 days ago... picked mine up in Dallas 8 days ago.

Just got off the phone with TRU Customer Service a lil bit ago, and they said he was pulled from the site due to "premature listing and pricing" and that details were being worked out and he'd hopefully be back up at some point. Take this with a grain a salt because it is TRU AND a customer service rep who might not know what's going on, but it does sound valid. Especially given the cheaper price he was listed at online.

If I ever find one of these, I think I am going to have to owe you one after all the work you have put in for this.lol

Lol no worries man ... I want this just as bad as everyone else! Plus if I can help others track this down, I'd like to think Karma will kick in when I truly need it or someone might help me out when needed :) fans gotta stick together to beat the scalpers lol

Well the listing is back up at $69.99 and sold out at the moment. I didn't see if was shortly back in stock or not though, so I don't know. Hopefully I get word of mine shipping today. I don't think I'll feel good about it until I get the confirmation that it did.

So keep an eye out if you're still on the hunt, it may be available on and off.

Ok, hit up TRU yesterday after work (even though I'd called and they said zero) and they were right, but I also found out that their trucks were a bit late and being unloaded so stock would be placed overnight IF they had anything. I called first thing this morning and they had him stock. Put one on hold and called in a favor for someone to pick him up for me since I was at work and they could only hold him an hour. (on a side note, I feel horrible... 30+ years old and I'm still asking mommy for help! lmao). But onto the important stuff...

According to management there, they've been told by the District Manager (and Corporate), that there is now going to be a limit of 1 per person because of the scalping problems with the initial release. The manager I spoke to said that had come from the manufacturer. Now this could be lost in translation over where it's coming from, but I checked with all 3 stores here in town, and they all confirmed having stock on hand, and that they were being instructed to limit the purchase to 1 per person. To further this move, ALL TC's are being kept at the Customer Service desk and handed out by management instead of placed on the shelf.

Hope this helps! and from the sounds of it... Bravo TRU/Hasbro (whoever is responsible for calling down the hammer!)

Ok, hit up TRU yesterday after work (even though I'd called and they said zero) and they were right, but I also found out that their trucks were a bit late and being unloaded so stock would be placed overnight IF they had anything. I called first thing this morning and they had him stock. Put one on hold and called in a favor for someone to pick him up for me since I was at work and they could only hold him an hour. (on a side note, I feel horrible... 30+ years old and I'm still asking mommy for help! lmao). But onto the important stuff...

According to management there, they've been told by the District Manager (and Corporate), that there is now going to be a limit of 1 per person because of the scalping problems with the initial release. The manager I spoke to said that had come from the manufacturer. Now this could be lost in translation over where it's coming from, but I checked with all 3 stores here in town, and they all confirmed having stock on hand, and that they were being instructed to limit the purchase to 1 per person. To further this move, ALL TC's are being kept at the Customer Service desk and handed out by management instead of placed on the shelf.

Hope this helps! and from the sounds of it... Bravo TRU/Hasbro (whoever is responsible for calling down the hammer!)

I came across them at my TRU today. I thought since I haven't heard anything to suggest my order from TRU.com won't be sent that I would leave them. Then I got a really bad feeling and went back and bought one a couple of hours later. They were all still there too. Still no word on the one I ordered, I figure when that comes there are a bunch of local guys who are looking, I'll pass it along to one of them.

Archived