Transformers Prime Arms Microns

Goktimus Prime

=================

IMPORTANT NOTICE!

This thread poll is now null and void. Please use >>>this poll<<< instead. Apologies for any inconvenience.

==================

I recently got Transformers Prime War Breakdown and Skywarp who come with Zamu and Balo -- two Microns that you have to construct.

Now, considering that the Universal Counting Method does not count Targetmaster partners, I feel that these Arms Microns also shouldn't count. The Arms Microns themselves don't even feel like proper Transformers action figures, to me they're like just these transformable accessories that you have to assemble yourself. I didn't even want to count PCC Mini-Cons (but alas, the majority voted for them to count).

So let's put this to the vote -- should we be counting Transformers Prime Arms Microns separately or not? Be aware that this vote ONLY affects Transformers Prime Arms Microns - the ones that you have to assemble yourself. Previous existing Arms Microns (e.g. Misfire, Fracas etc.) and Mini-Cons will not be affected by the results of this poll (they will all continue to count). We're only talking about these "model kit" Arms Microns.

Thank you for your participation. :)

To me, only the Microns being sold in the Capsule series and Arms Micron Weapon series count, as they're not partnered up with a larger figure.

For example, the Jida (the cheetah chainsaw) that comes with AM-08 Terrocon Cliffjumper wouldn't count but AMW-04 Jida R and Hellflame Jida would as they're separate. (though the latter is a promotional item)

So yes...and no. I'm weird like that.

Actually, I think that's a fair point and I should have made that a poll option.

Okay, if you think that only those sold individually should count and those that aren't shouldn't, please REPLY on this thread and say so (or just say "Option C"), and I will count those. If you have already voted yes or no and you would like to amend your vote, please say so. e.g. "I voted Yes, but I would like to change to Option C".

Thanks. :)

Again there is no universal counting method, stop trying to push it. Each person has the right to count them as they see fit

Archived