Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker Toys R Us USA Exclusive Video and Pictorial Review

BaCon

Transformers%20Masterpiece%20Thundercracker%20Toys%20R%20Us%20USA%20Exclusive%20Video%20and%20Images%20Review%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks again to Youtube member Kuma-Style who has posted another of his fabulous video reviews, this time giving us the low down on the Hasbro USA released Toys R Us Exclusive Masterpiece Thundercracker action figure. Kuma-Style takes us through the full workout starting with gorgeous alternate jet mode on through to the transformation and robot mode. Get a look at the video and pictorial reviews after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

So far TRU is being a pain! I really hope I can scrounge this up with using eBay. All the ones I've checked with are sold out minutes within opening or won't hold them. One held it, but wouldn't ship it, they'd only do in store pickup within an hour ... I'm already so sick of TRU over this guy, I wanna cry haha ... On topic though, he looks amazing and if I can get him, it'll (probably) be worth the effort.

So far TRU is being a pain! I really hope I can scrounge this up with using eBay. All the ones I've checked with are sold out minutes within opening or won't hold them. One held it, but wouldn't ship it, they'd only do in store pickup within an hour ... I'm already so sick of TRU over this guy, I wanna cry haha ... On topic though, he looks amazing and if I can get him, it'll (probably) be worth the effort.

If it's a phone order they have to ship it, but you do have to go into another Toys R Us to verify address and pay, they won't take credit card numbers over the phone.

If it's a phone order they have to ship it, but you do have to go into another Toys R Us to verify address and pay, they won't take credit card numbers over the phone.

Yeah I know, they won't even hold the item so I can get to a store though. And the ones that are willing to hold it, will only do so for an hour and when I ask about the shipping, they say no, it has to be picked up in person, they can't ship "exclusives". I've spent 3 days on the phone haha, probably doing the same tomorrow. Luckily the manager Of one of the stores here confirmed that if I can get them to hold it, & agree to ship it, he'd do his part on this end.

:wat He's in the stores? Greeeeeeaaaaat. Looks like I'm doing some driving this weekend. Dallas or OKC? **groans**

bro, you missed the Dallas boat by over a week. He's popped up and long gone in the Dallas area. I picked mine up last Tuesday and every store i've looked in for other friends have been picked clean. Check OKC or even Tulsa

Hope to find him here soon. My only beef with the figure is that they didn't add in arm communicators.....I just don't get why they didn't do that for this figure....I know it's a little thing, but I think it really is a nice touch....maybe I'm alone on that.....:D

Hope to find him here soon. My only beef with the figure is that they didn't add in arm communicators.....I just don't get why they didn't do that for this figure....I know it's a little thing, but I think it really is a nice touch....maybe I'm alone on that.....:D

That or a mini Reflector haha

Archived