Ding Dong The Prime is Dead!

Reluttr

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope not because I was really looking forward to getting the rest of the line.

I agree, the flood of Bumblebees is the problem and it remains to be the problem going back to the first movie. I'm usually disappointed whenever I stop by my local retailer and see a sea of yellow Camaros with black pin stripes. As Lord Onslaught said before Optimus Prime has and always will be the face of Transformers. Trying to make Bumblebee the face is a waste and everyone loses out because of it. It really is a shame.

I have noticed a new flooding of Cyberverse figures, including Flamewar, Breakdown and Dreadwing. I have also noticed the new Powerizer Prime and BB, as well as the Knockout playset. However, deluxes are at a standstill.

All the Targets and Wal-Marts here have started restocking the Prime line. Actually just picked up Airrachnid last week (yes she sucks, but I still wanted her for my show shelf haha). TRU is still a scalping nightmare thanks to the elusive Thundercracker MP that we can't find, but the other stores are splitting shelf space with Prime and FOC. Hopefully voyagers aren't far behind because Starscream was the last one I was able to get, and that was months ago, but the stores have been empty on those for a while too. As for the tags, all the tags say are "Transformers Deluxe", there's no actually line name in there, and they're being mixed accordingly.

Which is why I'm going after Arms Micron, I'm sure there will be a flood after Halloween, but for me I'd rather be safe than sorry and get the Arms Micron sets.

Well no matter what Armada will always be known as Pokeformers, with Arms Micron you don't have to catch them all, and still better than Zordformers, though Dragonformers Z is still respectable with Super Saiyin Optimus

At least you guys GET Wal-marts. Stores here barely stock anything and at higher prices. You complain about $15 Deluxes. Try paying $25 for them.

But it is sad to see that Arachnid got released but that Breakdown got left out. That is one awesome figure.

At least you guys GET Wal-marts. Stores here barely stock anything and at higher prices. You complain about $15 Deluxes. Try paying $25 for them.

But it is sad to see that Arachnid got released but that Breakdown got left out. That is one awesome figure.

I still don't know why they cant just put breakdown in a FE box or just include UM's hammer with him. Anyways we wont get the microns... because they filled the transformer blindpack slot with the kreon changers.

Luckily were pretty safe voyager wise until the FOC voyagers start showing up in the fall.

Archived