BIG Looks at Transformers Prime Arms Micron Gaia Unicron and AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime Combined!

BaCon

BIG%20Looks%20at%20Transformers%20Prime%20Arms%20Micron%20Gaia%20Unicron%20and%20AM-21%20Arms%20Master%20Optimus%20Prime%20Combined%20(7)__scaled_100.jpg
Amazon Japan have posted many official Tranformers images of the Takara Tomy products we have been seeing making the rounds in Asian publications. These images offer us big clear views of the upcoming Transformers Prime action figures including Arms Micron Gaia Unicron and AM-21 Arms Master Optimus Prime separately and combined. They are some interesting toys to say the least. Check out the images after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

combined with Optimus is stupid, looks good on Megatron though, I would rather have Unicron as himself

With that mold as Optimus, I'd have to agree. But with it as Nemesis Prime...might be something there. Still, Unicron looks best in robot mode rather than the 'armor' mode or...whatever that other mode is. Kind of interesting, but I'd rather wait and see a review of it before buying.

Wow, that is, umm, well... Bot mode looks good, not fan of the cape mode and the alt mode is just hideous! I think it's supposed to be his volcano form, with his face in the rocks, but it just comes off looking like a jumbled mess.

combined with Optimus is stupid, looks good on Megatron though, I would rather have Unicron as himself

With that mold as Optimus, I'd have to agree. But with it as Nemesis Prime...might be something there. Still, Unicron looks best in robot mode rather than the 'armor' mode or...whatever that other mode is. Kind of interesting, but I'd rather wait and see a review of it before buying.

Why would Unicron team up with MECH?

Archived