Shockwave...Defects?

RUMBLEBEE

Hey!! My FOC shockwave has a QC defect! I was noticing here...

http://TFormers.com/reviews.php?op=showcontent&id=1349

...that Shocky's supposed to have two screws right under his chest plate but mine never came with 'em! Shock's pretty stable for now but this isn't the first time I've seen something like this. My Breacher is missing a screw in his head. The screws don't affect either toy as much thank goodness but any one else having these problems?

Anyone know what size screws go to each? I may just replace them myself.

I thought this was a design aesthetic too. :redface

Still kinda bleak here in my sunny isle of Florida. Besides, I buy one like this one thats very tight and then buy another that's lose and wobbly...I think I'd rather fix this guy. :)

I would email Hasbro to find out what type of screws he takes

I'm sure he requires a dinner and maybe some wine first. a romantic movie might help, too. :tflaugh

Serious answer, take Shockwave to a hardware store like lowes or home depot.

I was switching some chrome plastic knobs on an organizer with some nice metal ones. Only problem was the screws that came with the metal knobs were too long, and the plastic knobs' threading was too thick. (good lord, if that isn't an opening for a "That's what she said" or two, I don't know what is.) Ended up taking the long ones down to Lowe's in search of bolts or replacement screws. They had a board where you could plug your screws in and figure out the size threading you need.

I would email Hasbro to find out what type of screws he takes

I'm sure he requires a dinner and maybe some wine first. a romantic movie might help, too. :tflaugh

Serious answer, take Shockwave to a hardware store like lowes or home depot.

I was switching some chrome plastic knobs on an organizer with some nice metal ones. Only problem was the screws that came with the metal knobs were too long, and the plastic knobs' threading was too thick. (good lord, if that isn't an opening for a "That's what she said" or two, I don't know what is.) Ended up taking the long ones down to Lowe's in search of bolts or replacement screws. They had a board where you could plug your screws in and figure out the size threading you need.

You were right about the romancing! I called them and they don't have anything available as far as answers to my questions about the right screws ...etc. Not even spare parts and I think it would have been nice to have a company do just that. I think I've heard of BBTS or TfSource sending out replacement parts and even with the Hercules sets there was a need for replacement parts and they delivered!

Would just be a nice thing to have something like that in Hasbro but I'm not sure that they're too concerned with returns and exchanges vs sales and all that.

They are usually going with, '' You bought it as is no warrenty, though I have been able to get somethings from them, usually a threat of news media helps. Even though the news media wouldn't bother with it

Still kinda bleak here in my sunny isle of Florida. Besides, I buy one like this one thats very tight and then buy another that's lose and wobbly...I think I'd rather fix this guy. :)

Not had a problem here in Ocala,Fl.

4 walmarts,1 Target,1 kmart and a TRU.Pick your posion.

Lmao! Think I'll look again next week and Hasbro was trying to be unbelievably helpful this time around offering me refunds or exchanges etc but I still like the one I have but still just want the screws. Think I'll shop for them next week along with the screw for Breacher's head. Lots o screws to collect! LOL!

Archived