Takara Transformers Aisa Exclusive Henkei Ultra Magnus Coming to Japan This Fall

BaCon

Takara%20Transformers%20Aisa%20Exclusive%20Henkei%20Ultra%20Magnus%20Coming%20to%20Japan%20This%20Fall%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to Ray over at RobotKingdom, we have news and images of the Takara Transformers Aisa Exclusive Henkei Ultra Magnus that will be offered in Japan. The preorder lists the figure to be available in late September / early October 2012 for a price of $67.90 USD. According to the images nearly the entire body is white in color and are quite different in colors from the with a more G1 accurate theme. Check out the images after the jump for more looks. Read the Full News Story Here

Well for everyone who missed out the last time and do not want to pay over $100 for the Ultra Magnus and Skywarp set

I've already got him so he is a pass, unless they do something with him

Who cares......

The people trying to make a profit off the Hasbro version on eBay do. ;)

I've got two of the Hasbro version (got to love those Target exclusive clearances!) so I don't need this, but if it causes the City Commander armor to go back into production I'm all for that!

Emerje

That's pretty cool! I like him! sounds like it's time for FP to make a new Magnus Armor. :) I'd buy this guy if I weren't adverse to import prices for financial reasons...might not stop me from getting Swerve though. :redface LOL! :tflaugh

I'm sure there's a use for this in someone's collection. I don't need it personally. 100 dollar repaints in general just don't cut it considering whats planned right around the corner. FansProject and MakeToys combiners to be specific. Besides, chrome grillz are so three years ago. Just ask the Ying Yang twins, Lil Jon, or even Ryan Lochte.

Archived