Question on TRU Exclusive First Editions

Forcehunter

The deluxe asst. looks like this:

Arcee

Vehicon

Starscream

Terrorcon Cliffjumper

Since BB, SS and Arcee had a limited release already (as in 2 cases per store months ago), Cliffy and Vehicon are a must. OP and Bulkhead should be right around the corner...

I think they are also going with the original Waves also, as I have only seen Wave one so far in TRU, pissed that I skipped the Chandler TRU where the GDO Voyagers were found on Sunday

I went ahead and preordered the voyagers at BBTS. But I do intend to track down the deluxes when they come out. I want at the Vehicon and Cliffjumper

I went ahead and preordered the voyagers at BBTS. But I do intend to track down the deluxes when they come out. I want at the Vehicon and Cliffjumper

I posted the item numbers over in the appropriate thread.:thumb

I already have 1st Ed. Bee and Arcee and preordered Voyager Prime & Bulkhead along with Deluxe Starscream. I'm hoping to catch a pair of Vehicons each in both versions.

EDIT: And finding a 1st Ed. Cliffjumper would be nice.

The only figures I need are Vehicon and Terrorcon Cliffjumper, already have Voyager Prime and the rest except for bulkhead I have no need for a figure of him

I picked up the Optimus/Megatron 2-pack the other day, and have seen but passed on Arcee, Starscream, and Terrorcon Cliffjumper. No Bumblebee, Vehicon, or Bulkhead so far....

Archived