Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker Toys R Us Exclusive In-Hand Images - Figures Sighted in USA

BaCon

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your best bet is to try calling any TRU's that you know do get them whenever they get their truck to see if they have any in stock, I've never had a problem with TRU's holding anything for me until the end of the day, the only TRU close to me I was told by the manager simply elects to never receive the high end exclusives (anything over $50) so that really left me no choice but to start calling across the country. If whoever runs your TRU is a total cockbite then yeah I'd just recommend going the route I did to secure mine, it's a huge pain in the ass, but a lot cheaper than ebay.

Yeah ebay prices are fucking nuts! I've got 3 TRUs in town, 1 didn't get any in today, 1 was sold out by the time They answered the phone, and the 3rd admitted he sold off 2 cases to 1 dude as soon as the doors opened (and I had called all 3 within 10 minutes of opening). On all the pervious MP's each store only got one shipment ... Really hoping they do more this time around, otherwise looks like my best bet is tracking them down like you did. Looks like I'm on the phone a LOT this weekend haha. God, I really hate TRU!

Seriously the manager sold 2 cases all of the figures to one person...what a douchebag....I feel bad wanting to buy 2 of them....i hope that all the people who did that wind up sitting on them all....some good news...the TRU I talked to said they got 2500 in their warehouse and that is in Southern California. I haven't seen it show up online, which honestly I would rather do since they have free shipping and I could probably order more than one....Hope to find them tomorrow....but apparently there are a lot of people who want this figure and others who want it because others want it.....:tfevil

Your best bet is to try calling any TRU's that you know do get them whenever they get their truck to see if they have any in stock, I've never had a problem with TRU's holding anything for me until the end of the day, the only TRU close to me I was told by the manager simply elects to never receive the high end exclusives (anything over $50) so that really left me no choice but to start calling across the country. If whoever runs your TRU is a total cockbite then yeah I'd just recommend going the route I did to secure mine, it's a huge pain in the ass, but a lot cheaper than ebay.

Yeah ebay prices are fucking nuts! I've got 3 TRUs in town, 1 didn't get any in today, 1 was sold out by the time They answered the phone, and the 3rd admitted he sold off 2 cases to 1 dude as soon as the doors opened (and I had called all 3 within 10 minutes of opening). On all the pervious MP's each store only got one shipment ... Really hoping they do more this time around, otherwise looks like my best bet is tracking them down like you did. Looks like I'm on the phone a LOT this weekend haha. God, I really hate TRU!

Seriously the manager sold 2 cases all of the figures to one person...what a douchebag....I feel bad wanting to buy 2 of them....i hope that all the people who did that wind up sitting on them all....some good news...the TRU I talked to said they got 2500 in their warehouse and that is in Southern California. I haven't seen it show up online, which honestly I would rather do since they have free shipping and I could probably order more than one....Hope to find them tomorrow....but apparently there are a lot of people who want this figure and others who want it because others want it.....:tfevil

Lol yeah tell me about it! I'm really hoping I can snag 2 online or find some in stores. If I happen to find any extras I'll let everyone here know and sell them off at cost+shipping, nothing more just to help out someone avoid the scalpers! I was pissed when the manager told me that, but his excuse was "first come first serve" and that they're not supposed to limit the quanties people buy once doors open, which freaking blows! And to make matters worse, rumors are starting to circulate that this is being considered "non replenishable stock" so once a store sells out, that's it. Not sure how true it is, but given my past difficulties with Roddy & Grimlock, I'm nervous now.

Lol yeah tell me about it! I'm really hoping I can snag 2 online or find some in stores. If I happen to find any extras I'll let everyone here know and sell them off at cost+shipping, nothing more just to help out someone avoid the scalpers! I was pissed when the manager told me that, but his excuse was "first come first serve" and that they're not supposed to limit the quanties people buy once doors open, which freaking blows! And to make matters worse, rumors are starting to circulate that this is being considered "non replenishable stock" so once a store sells out, that's it. Not sure how true it is, but given my past difficulties with Roddy & Grimlock, I'm nervous now.

I hate to throw more wood on the fire, but just to save people more aggravation later on, during my personal nationwide hunt for a TRU with Thundercracker instock I did call TRU corporate and TRU online, I received definitive confirmation that this was a store exclusive and will never be made available on the website. All warehouses have whatever stock they have and once that's sold through then it's all gone. Good news though if you're worried about shipping, most TRU's will offer free shipping on phone orders (at least all the ones I've talked to) Thundercracker is being shipped to my doorstep at the same cost of buying in the store, no additional fee's, and this is from California to Michigan.

Remember to give them the item number when you call 787681

I hate to throw more wood on the fire, but just to save people more aggravation later on, during my personal nationwide hunt for a TRU with Thundercracker instock I did call TRU corporate and TRU online, I received definitive confirmation that this was a store exclusive and will never be made available on the website. All warehouses have whatever stock they have and once that's sold through then it's all gone. Good news though if you're worried about shipping, most TRU's will offer free shipping on phone orders (at least all the ones I've talked to) Thundercracker is being shipped to my doorstep at the same cost of buying in the store, no additional fee's, and this is from California to Michigan.

Remember to give them the item number when you call 787681

Ouch!!! That sucks royally, I feel like I've just been kicked in the nuts :( Thanks for the heads up ... Maybe eBay will end up with my business afterall, crap! I'm really hoping I can get lucky this weekend on the phone. Not cool TRU ... Not cool :(

Archived