Transformers Masterpiece Thundercracker Toys R Us Exclusive In-Hand Images - Figures Sighted in USA

BaCon

I want one. :love

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my TC delivered today! Can't wait to go home and check this bad boy out!

I would just like to shout out a much deserved "F#+k You!" To all the Toy's R Us in Michigan! I asked you every detail about the figure sitting in your lap, from alt mode, to chest detail, color of the wings, the words on the box, hell I even gave you the CORRECT item number! I asked for my total dollar amount, then you charged me $10 more and shipped me Ultimate Optimus Prime?!?!

Instead of Masterpiece Thundercracker (which I was assured was the figure I was getting, multiple times by someone who was able to describe MP Thundercracker as if he was holding the figure in his bare hands) I got the Shitty overpriced Dark Of the Moon piece of shit prime sent to my door.... who the F*_k would have such a hard time finding Ultimate Optimus Prime that they would order him at full price from out of state?

Thankfully I was able to find and secure an MP Thundercracker tonight (this one in California), still gonna be pissed off about receiving DOTM UOP for a while though....

I would just like to shout out a much deserved "F#+k You!" To all the Toy's R Us in Michigan! I asked you every detail about the figure sitting in your lap, from alt mode, to chest detail, color of the wings, the words on the box, hell I even gave you the CORRECT item number! I asked for my total dollar amount, then you charged me $10 more and shipped me Ultimate Optimus Prime?!?!

Instead of Masterpiece Thundercracker (which I was assured was the figure I was getting, multiple times by someone who was able to describe MP Thundercracker as if he was holding the figure in his bare hands) I got the Shitty overpriced Dark Of the Moon piece of shit prime sent to my door.... who the F*_k would have such a hard time finding Ultimate Optimus Prime that they would order him at full price from out of state?

Thankfully I was able to find and secure an MP Thundercracker tonight (this one in California), still gonna be pissed off about receiving DOTM UOP for a while though....

Oh man that sucks on so many levels...almost like it was done on purpose...... :( So how did you get a store in California to sell and ship it to Michigan? I'm in Cali and no stores in this area seems to have them yet.....

Oh man that sucks on so many levels...almost like it was done on purpose...... :( So how did you get a store in California to sell and ship it to Michigan? I'm in Cali and no stores in this area seems to have them yet.....

It's a huge pain in the ass, but it is possible to get a TRU to ship out of state, the first (and possibly most aggravating) part is finding a store that has stock, no TRU store has a directory for the whole nation (3 states at most) so if you want to do some hunting, then elementary school geography and google are your friends. Make sure that whatever store you call, if they don't have any in stock, checks availability of all other stores in their district (any store within approx. 75-100 miles) as this could save you a lot of time and hair-pulling. Once you've found a store that has stock the next step is verification, make sure the item is exactly what it is supposed to be (as best you can over the phone. Here's the tricky part, you may need them to hold the item in store overnight because you'll have to pay a visit to your local TRU, request to speak to a manager, explain about the item you want, it's location, and have that manager call and speak with the manager of the TRU that has the item in stock for their verification purposes, and to set up the store to store shipping. Once that's done you'll have to pay for the item at your TRU, and then just wait for it to come in.

That's awesome news man!! Thanks for the info! I'm going to have to start hunting for a store that's got an extra pair of these and then start praying haha. My TRUs suck and have already been scalped clean (manager admitted one guy came in & bought 2 cases) and since I work M-F 8am-5pm, the odds of me finding one on the shelf is going to be near impossible. Hopefully I can snag 2 of them somewhere along the way.

Your best bet is to try calling any TRU's that you know do get them whenever they get their truck to see if they have any in stock, I've never had a problem with TRU's holding anything for me until the end of the day, the only TRU close to me I was told by the manager simply elects to never receive the high end exclusives (anything over $50) so that really left me no choice but to start calling across the country. If whoever runs your TRU is a total cockbite then yeah I'd just recommend going the route I did to secure mine, it's a huge pain in the ass, but a lot cheaper than ebay.

Your best bet is to try calling any TRU's that you know do get them whenever they get their truck to see if they have any in stock, I've never had a problem with TRU's holding anything for me until the end of the day, the only TRU close to me I was told by the manager simply elects to never receive the high end exclusives (anything over $50) so that really left me no choice but to start calling across the country. If whoever runs your TRU is a total cockbite then yeah I'd just recommend going the route I did to secure mine, it's a huge pain in the ass, but a lot cheaper than ebay.

Yeah ebay prices are fucking nuts! I've got 3 TRUs in town, 1 didn't get any in today, 1 was sold out by the time They answered the phone, and the 3rd admitted he sold off 2 cases to 1 dude as soon as the doors opened (and I had called all 3 within 10 minutes of opening). On all the pervious MP's each store only got one shipment ... Really hoping they do more this time around, otherwise looks like my best bet is tracking them down like you did. Looks like I'm on the phone a LOT this weekend haha. God, I really hate TRU!

Yeah ebay prices are fucking nuts! I've got 3 TRUs in town, 1 didn't get any in today, 1 was sold out by the time They answered the phone, and the 3rd admitted he sold off 2 cases to 1 dude as soon as the doors opened (and I had called all 3 within 10 minutes of opening). On all the pervious MP's each store only got one shipment ... Really hoping they do more this time around, otherwise looks like my best bet is tracking them down like you did. Looks like I'm on the phone a LOT this weekend haha. God, I really hate TRU!

Good luck man, remember any main retail store should be able to check availability in all stores within about 100 miles, from then it's just hoping you can dial faster than someone can make it to the counter with one, I know that before I called the store I got mine from they had 2 in stock, 1 left by the time I had someone check the shelves

Right on man ... I appreciate the help. Hopefully I can turn something up, considering with the other MP's some people claimed they shelf warmed for at least a month haha

Archived