Fall of Cybertron Discussion. WARNING: SPOILERS

Breaker

For those that don't want to discuss story or secrets check out this thread: http://forums.tformers.com/talk/index.php?showtopic=138474&pid=1652609&st=0entry1652609

There are no Spoilers there.

There are spoilers here, however. You've been warned.

Holy crap how awesome was it to pummel Megatron's arrogant ass!? Took my breath away it was so awesome.

Has anyone else found the secret lever transformer during Jazz's mission? If you don't know what I'm talking about then you didn't find him. It stands out like a sore thumb once you find it. Who is that supposed to be btw?

The pummeling was awesome!! And yeah, the lever dancing (he was doing The Carlton) was hilarious. There were a lot of great moments in the game. Grimlock and Slug arguing about salami/bologne, Jazz/Cliffjumper debating on who was going to jump in the pit ... And that's without the countless easter eggs in the game! I couldn't believe the amount of hidden things I was finding, just on my first play through!

And I've heard alot of talk about Shockwave "dieing", but am I the only one who doesn't see it that way? I mean I saw his arm get ripped off, grabbed and flung, but then all hell broke loose and you never really see his fate. My thoughts are he survived, and since his arm (LEFT arm I might add) was ripped off, this is a perfect way to introduce him being reformatted with his arm cannon that he talked about (an audio file or computer terminal in game).

Yes, I LOVED the God of War style beatdowns that Megatron suffered throughout various points in the game, hilarious! Did anyone else watch the credits? I thought the scene of Metroplex playing with the Optimus and Arcee dolls was just gold, lol. Slag((Slug) re-enacting that famous scene from the Transformers the movie was super-awesome (with Kickback playing the part of the Quintesson warden that got smashed by the door the Dinobots just smashed down). Too bad about Sludge though, I was really looking forward to seeing all 5 Dinobots in game.

all of the one liners from the original movie were fantastic. makes me sad for all of the middle.high schoolers who miss all of those easter eggs. man. Thanks High Moon for the g1 fan service. That games was fun. I'm ready to go though again on Hard...like Normal wasn't hard enough at times.

I thought Kickback getting crushed by the door was from the movie? Didnt he get crushed by a giant bridge/door? Then have his head run over?

I like the article TFans just put up with the Easter Eggs. I love that Soundwave is just hanging out near Optimus, spying on him in Streetlight mode. Good stuff.

I thought Kickback getting crushed by the door was from the movie? Didnt he get crushed by a giant bridge/door? Then have his head run over?

I like the article TFans just put up with the Easter Eggs. I love that Soundwave is just hanging out near Optimus, spying on him in Streetlight mode. Good stuff.

Nope, Kickback got his insect head crushed by Kup, but he did not have a door fall on him, that scene solely referrenced the Dinobots breaking into the Quintesson courtroom/execution chamber.

Street light Soundwave had me yelling for joy! No one outside the diehard fandom has any clue what "lamp post mode" means, and to actually see that referenced in something official outside the original showing, was just pure win!

And yeah Puma, I feel sorry for this generation who doesn't get half the things happening in the game! (damn, I really just used "this generation" ... Now I feel old lol)

Archived