New Find For Kreo Lovers

madman1366

So, Ironhide includes a brick house, or is he a brick house?

Sadly I didn't have enough time to scrutinize the box too much and should have grabbed some better shots, but I didn't even take the pics, my nephew did. On the front pic, it looks like he comes with an outhouse.

So, Ironhide includes a brick house, or is he a brick house?

Sadly I didn't have enough time to scrutinize the box too much and should have grabbed some better shots, but I didn't even take the pics, my nephew did. On the front pic, it looks like he comes with an outhouse.

It's a Port-a-John for the construction site. Now that's detail. :tflaugh

I took advantage of TRUs clearance/BOGO 1/2 off, as well as other retail outlets clearing Kreos, to get my son just about all of the first wave sets for under $125! I put the majority away for Christmas. We're only lacking Bumblebee, who's on clearance at Target for $20.98, but I'm waiting to see if he goes lower.

I took advantage of TRUs clearance/BOGO 1/2 off, as well as other retail outlets clearing Kreos, to get my son just about all of the first wave sets for under $125! I put the majority away for Christmas. We're only lacking Bumblebee, who's on clearance at Target for $20.98, but I'm waiting to see if he goes lower.

Another way to take advantage of the BOGO sales is to buy 2 of the same and sell one at regular retail price, keep the half off one. Even if you end up selling it at a little under the retail, you're still getting a good deal.

When times were a bit more tight for me, this tactic came in extremely handy. Although back then it was buy 2 get 1 free deals which were even better.

I too got most of my Kreos on clearance, the only exceptions being the most recent sets and I only got the trooper sets which are only $11. The rest I'll wait on, though this time a good sale price may hook me on some rather than just waiting for the clearance again. They're just too cool!

Archived