TFC Toys Uranos to Have 6 Combing Figures for NOT Transformers Superion Homage

BaCon

hmm I wonder why they decided to go with 6 instead of the 5? I will still get Uranos though

so they'll make $600 instead of $500 per set?

That, or they don't want crybaby collectors complaining about Superion be a little shorter than Devastator.

hmm I wonder why they decided to go with 6 instead of the 5? I will still get Uranos though

so they'll make $600 instead of $500 per set?

That, or they don't want crybaby collectors complaining about Superion be a little shorter than Devastator.

Some collectors love looking for excuses to cry.

I'm sure there's a reason for a 6th member to TFC's gestalt and I'm very willing to hear them out.

Will need to see what that 6th figure does. Not keen on paying $600 for the whole thing after all

Yeah, I was gonna preorder it right off the bat, but I'll wait until all six are revealed now before I put money into it, I'm sure they'll be awesome, which is what I've come to expect from TFC, I am hoping that the sixth figure is a bonus and not really an essential piece of 3P Superion, or just be an additional figure made from the combiner kibble.

Well I was going to wait for all 5 now 6 to be released, like what I am doing with Hercules.

I am very interested to see what this means, and how Uranos looks, cause if he looks great I will still get him, and just consider it an Upgrade of Universe 1.0 Superion

Archived