TFC Toys Uranos to Have 6 Combing Figures for NOT Transformers Superion Homage

BaCon

TFC%20Toys%20Uranos%20%20to%20Have%206%20Combing%20Figures%20for%20NOT%20Transformers%20Superion%20Homage__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to TFC Toys who have updated their Facebook page with the information that the Uranos figure we reported on previously, will in-fact be made up of Six combining robots. What we thought would be a Superion homage has now taken on some extra-dimensions. We can only wait and see what TFC Toys have planned for this one is actually NOT Transformers Superion but something more. Read the Full News Story Here

I'm sure the sixth figure will be just as nice but it kind of kills it for me. Not sure why because after all you don't have to display the sixth with them and wouldn't be able to tell in the first place when combined into Superion.

Damnit I still want this.

Maybe the 6th figure will be like King Posiedon where it can double as the weapon. Having 6 Aerielbots doesn't quite do it for me otherwise.

It's not an official Hasbro product so they're not official Aerialbots so it's not an official killer for me. I'll more than likely still get the set. Just waiting for final pictures of the whole thing to make a decision. I'm not going to make a half assed one based solely on the fact theres an extra member and how I haven't seen pictures of the final product. That's just silly.

I will reserve judgement when the final Combined form is shown. Hercules was awesome so I doubt this will be something that will be bad....anyways wasn't Barrel Roll technically an Aerielbot? I am hoping he forms the Chestplate..

Archived