Alternators Artwork Gallery – TFsource Goes Behind the Scenes on Transformers Box Art

BaCon

Alternators%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
TFsource have posted an on-going series of articles featuring the box art work on the Transformers Alternators line. G1 Transformers box art is now the source of great nostalgia for fans and collectors of this legendary toy line, and even though subsequent popular lines like Takara's Masterpiece, Encore and Binaltech did not feature actual box art, Hasbro's all-plastic Alternators had original box artwork in spades. TFsource are looking not only at the artwork used on a select group of toys from the Alternators line, but also at some of the original line-art and inks created by Hasbro's talented pool of artists. Read the Alternators Artwork articles Part 1 and Part 2.. Read the Full News Story Here

Being an alternator / Binaltech fan, this is pretty neat. I would buy a book that had all of these line drawings in them. I love this artwork, it's a shame that because of a lawsuit Europe lost out on this beautiful drawings. I wish at some point I will be able to draw half this good. :) Thanks for sharing....

Archived