Collectors Club Says Transformers Subscription Service (TFSS) To Open This Week

BaCon

First%20Look%20at%20Transformers%20Club%20FSS%20Breakdown%20Figure%20__scaled_100.jpg
Following the news from yesterday with the first looks at the Breakdown, Circuit and Scourge Transformers Subscription Service (TFSS) figures. The Official Transformers Collectors Club facebook page have let revealed the TFSS will open very soon. According to a responce made by a member about it, the official reply from the Transformers Collectors' Club (Official) was to keep an eye on the Club website in the next day or two. Stay tuned for more TFSS news and updates as they happen. Read the Full News Story Here

Am I correct in my understanding that the figures will be a surprise when we get them? Wwe will not know who we get until they arrive? Doesn't matter to me as I am only getting Breakdown off eBay.

I've heard that the release schedule should be a surprise to members of the subscription service. But i would imagine the figures they showed the test figures of recently would be in the first half of releases...

So... subscription service is opening in a few days... no word on pricing, or even if it will be a lump payment for the the full year or a month to month option..... is FunPub expecting us to magically pull a random amount of cash out of our asses when the decide to tell us they subscription fee?

So... subscription service is opening in a few days... no word on pricing, or even if it will be a lump payment for the the full year or a month to month option..... is FunPub expecting us to magically pull a random amount of cash out of our asses when the decide to tell us they subscription fee?

Yes they do. I'm hoping to catch Breakdown and Scourge on eBay myself, as the rest are junk, and Ultra Mammoth is an abomination, to the Big Convoy Mold

Archived