TF CLUB - anti scalpers overhaull

Backfire

I just sent them an email. complaining how I have yet to buy one of the new toys from their page with the glitches and bandwidth problems.

I would very much like a pre-order status, via form letter, email or web site update.

Out of the coming toys, I'm only interested in Scourge and Mamoth Magnus.

I also believe that they need to limit the quantity of what can be putchased to 1 per member. If someone wants more than one for that one open / one MIB collection then they need to get a second subscription.

I'm tired of seeing scalpers run up Ebay with Quantity 10 of toys I didn't get a chance to snag.

The pre-order status would help LOCK IN a fan's request, could even help them figure out how many of each to order!

Increase the supply??? The club produced #X of each toy last year and sould out in Y, expand the volume, make more money and make more fan's happy.

I'm not happy. Still have to track down G2 Ramjet, and a couple botcon toys but I don't want to pay $$$$ for them.

Perhaps if more people feel thia way, emailing might not hurt?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could care less about scalpers. Ironically, I bet the scalpers are the only ones keeping them afloat on that front.

They could care less about scalpers. Ironically, I bet the scalpers are the only ones keeping them afloat on that front.

This ^

Honestly I think they cater to the scalpers more than anything else. I mean why else do they keep the prices top secret until they list the items? Oh thats why, if the figure is higher than your estimate then while your fumbling with your accounts it gives the scalpers time to fly in and buy bundles of 10-15 each. Then the club does not have to hassle packing as many box's and can overcharge on the shipping to boot.

Oh well, I wanted a few of the subscription figures... but you know what, I am sick of dealing with their crap and I don't plan on supporting them anymore. Its rather sad when the unofficial channels just completely kicks the official clubs butt.

I personally don't see anything wrong with being able to order 2 of each figure, I do feel that should be the absolute max though. Yeah keeping pricing a secret until lauch is probably the dumbest thing anyone can do, all it does is piss off and alienate potential customers. Anyone who thinks that's a joke needs a reality check.

I personally don't see anything wrong with being able to order 2 of each figure, I do feel that should be the absolute max though. Yeah keeping pricing a secret until lauch is probably the dumbest thing anyone can do, all it does is piss off and alienate potential customers. Anyone who thinks that's a joke needs a reality check.

i agree with putting a limit on items people can buy at launch. 2 should be the max per account. When the store relaunched recently, they had a 1 item per customer to start. Not sure if that was lifted yet. If the subscription service for 2013 does go live here soon, i'd imagine there's going to be a cut off date to join it so they can start placing orders for product. Didn't they say they would also sell individual figures too? I can't remember. There's so many angry posts to read through to try and find real information.

I personally don't see anything wrong with being able to order 2 of each figure, I do feel that should be the absolute max though.

I'm not sure why there should be a limit. Since they'll make enough to fill all pre-orders, someone ordering 200 (if they really wanted to) does nothing to keep anyone else from getting the toy if they want it.

(The price thing, I'm with you all on)

SCALP THE SCALPERS!!!!

I don't even want the free toy this round, Depth charge? BLA!

I want Scourge, Magnus and Slipstream. I don't want pay a scalper. Basteds

Archived