Transformers Prime Voyager Dreadwing Image Gallery - New Angles on Prime Jetformer

BaCon

Transformers%20Prime%20Voyager%20Dreadwing%20Image%20Gallery%20-%20New%20Angles%20on%20Prime%20Jetformer%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to good fellows over at TFND, we have some new looks at the Transformers Prime Dreadwing voyager class action figure. Get all the angles on this new Jetformer's transformation, as well as looks at the vehicle and robot modes with side-by-side comparisons with other Transformers Prime action figures for an idea of how this guy scales. Check out the gallery after the jump for full look at Transformers Prime Dreadwing. Read the Full News Story Here

I agree Mike...you would think that by now they could find a way to fold the hands so it doesn't look like a first gen bayverse Starscream. Other than that it looks really good.....i just hope it actually comes out in the US. I will definitely buy this guy when or better stated if I see him. On another note I found Decepticon Flamewar today, which is basically a repaint of Arcee.....oh and don't get to excited it's only a legend class figure.....and there was the inevitable repaint of Bumblebee.

I think having the hands shooting out the back of his engine hilarious, it doesn't bother me since I display in robot mode

Archived