Ironfist

Wheeljack-S70

Inspired by Nick Roche and Josh Burcham's work in Last Stand of the Wreckers, Ironfist was created using DOTM deluxe Ratchet and 3D prints (head, mid-section, and fists) that I created and destrongerlupus helped me test. I also did a minor mod to the ratchet figure to help widen his chest and show more of his arms. Paints involved a black primer with Model Master's "Fabric Tan" spray and brush on Model Master's "Cobalt Blue" enamel and Floquil Railroad Colors "Up Light Orange".

You can make your own using a DOTM Ratchet and parts form here

http://www.shapeways.com/shops/wheeljack

click on image for full gallery

gallery_8833_1491_203195.jpg

This is simply stunning. I am totally overwhelmed by the amount of work this is going to take, but I am ready to rise to the challenge! As soon as I finish some other stuff I am working on, I will order this set and make it work. BTW, what mods did you do to the chest to make this fit better?

This is simply stunning. I am totally overwhelmed by the amount of work this is going to take, but I am ready to rise to the challenge! As soon as I finish some other stuff I am working on, I will order this set and make it work. BTW, what mods did you do to the chest to make this fit better?

hey cakedup,

I'll work on some basic instructions for the little chest mod. it's fairly simple as kitbashing goes. And just to be clear, the kit doesn't require any modification to the figure so you're clear there.

Archived